[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Shade939 said:

As compared to what Jeod did the first day?

I am about 75/25 on Jeod, because he literally sacrificed a pokemon to get information. What have you done?

Somebody sacrificing was the best move Day 1 and i hope somebody gets a Revive to him at some point, once we verify his town-y-ness.

Day 2 trainer battle was fine.

But wasting more time on day 3 was not a good move. We should have gone with somebody like J(e)o(d)lteon to clean up what we already knew was in the way.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

I am about 75/25 on Jeod, because he literally sacrificed a pokemon to get information. What have you done?

Somebody sacrificing was the best move Day 1 and i hope somebody gets a Revive to him at some point, once we verify his town-y-ness.

Day 2 trainer battle was fine.

But wasting more time on day 3 was not a good move. We should have gone with somebody like J(e)o(d)lteon to clean up what we already knew was in the way.

Tried to get a successful investigation going as early as day 2....

Glad you agree with the Irish/Shade scumteam, Brigette, because that's been by teamread since Day 2. Shade I've already put out an argument for, and Irish due to his stronger Wobuffet and yet not pushing to contribute to pro-town decisions.

19 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, have you considered that Jeod was trying to help himself out by investigating route 34?

Have you considered actually progressing the game?

Progression is good for information. I want to progress. Lets progress.

The only people at this stage that i am slightly OK with is Jeod and Cat5, I know why Cat5 is not trying to fight the Psyduck and going down different avenues, and Jeod is the only other person who is actively trying to progress the game past an investigation.

At this stage, Pokebattles only progress the Scum due to getting additional Levels, putting town in a worse position. based on that wild accusation Team Wobbuffet is scum. Irish has also been partially inactive and could be either scum or silently planning.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Could both scum do it every night though?

Rocket Doc Gen1

Yep, it cost 1 pokecoin to scout 3 of another's roster, and it was available to both scum. However, due to the nature of pokecoins, scum decided to only have one scout while the other performed other actions.

Event Log Gen1

See for yourself.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'm against nominating suspected rockets for investigations actually. I would expect they would have a way to sabotage it.

If they do, then they out themselves as Rocket which is the equivalent if not better of an investigation. Plus, investigations are in the battle phase, so I'd expect the results to be public.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Wait this could be another shade/KY rocket team >.>

Pfft, it's funny you say that. One of my only solid reads is actually Shade likely being town. (For those curious, my only other solid read right now is Brigitte because she wants to progress the game).

Why, you ask? He's brought up balance in the game thread. He doesn't do that when he has a scumdoc to voice his issues in. Sure, he hasn't really been helpful, but just from my initial skim it seems like his usual town behavior.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Pfft, it's funny you say that. One of my only solid reads is actually Shade likely being town. (For those curious, my only other solid read right now is Brigitte because she wants to progress the game).

Why, you ask? He's brought up balance in the game thread. He doesn't do that when he has a scumdoc to voice his issues in. Sure, he hasn't really been helpful, but just from my initial skim it seems like his usual town behavior.

They've been purposefully trying to prevent me from doing anything these past few days you know...

On my phone rn, so I'll be brief

Brigette - leaning Town, benefit of the doubt

Killing Flower - leaning Town, but I'm mostly going off of Sunflower over KY

Jeod - leaning Town, although he has made at least one questionable decision

Irish - Well I'm Town

Retaliation - not sure, his latest action seems very risky for Scum, but then again he probably didn't expect to lose.

Cat5 - fairly null read, I haven't heard enough from him to judge other than him apparently being an egg giver

Shade - Always hard to read, he's seemed Town oriented but his actions or thoughts seem to almost always conflict with everyone. Leaning Scum.

Just now, Retaliation said:

20-25 percent of players is normal IIRC. 2 scum is the only amount that is reasonable.

It depends on various factors, but for example, Pokemafia 1 could have easily had a 3 member Rocket team given how the only good Rocket action was a random item box for them.