[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

32 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

I see a bunch of kids fighting over who investigates a route when It sounds like you're both taking a gamble re: 70% hit thunder and no crit Hydro pump

Except right now we're voting for someone else, who should be reading this and comparing their win chance to theirs.

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm confused why Retaliation is jumping in when he's already lost one Pokémon, especially when the chances for the other two seem better, and one of them has a full party.

Retaliation is claiming to have an item which he thinks should get some sort of benefit from him going on an investigation.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Retaliation is claiming to have an item which he thinks should get some sort of benefit from him going on an investigation.

Ah, missed that part (just got off of work and tried to speed read through it). I'm not familiar enough with Pokemon to even take a guess on items.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Ah, missed that part (just got off of work and tried to speed read through it). I'm not familiar enough with Pokemon to even take a guess on items.

I'm not exactly familiar with them myself, and he's mostly claiming that going on an investigation will provide some benefit to him from the item. Which he didn't start out with and was apparently handed to him last night.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm not exactly familiar with them myself, and he's mostly claiming that going on an investigation will provide some benefit to him from the item. Which he didn't start out with and was apparently handed to him last night.

But won't investigations benefit everyone regardless (provided we win)? The item in particular shouldn't affect the overall benefit for us too much, rather how much he'll personally gain from winning. I'd rather not jeopardize a chance at actually winning an investigation for his personal benefit.

12 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

But won't investigations benefit everyone regardless (provided we win)? The item in particular shouldn't affect the overall benefit for us too much, rather how much he'll personally gain from winning. I'd rather not jeopardize a chance at actually winning an investigation for his personal benefit.

You're welcome to try arguing with all of them you want.

13 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Trying to force arguments, Scum?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Image result for Charmander sad

To be fair, my argument would be won by Retaliation or Jeod failing the investigation again. Which as Scum would certainly suit me more than any other outcome woudl't it?

So why would I bother arguing in the first place?

Only a few hours left. @Retaliation, in the interest of preventing scum from hampering with our goals today, what do you think about a more detailed explanation of whatever you're proposing? I'm currently debating whether to nominate myself or you--it seems a 50/50 chance at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Only a few hours left. @Retaliation, in the interest of preventing scum from hampering with our goals today, what do you think about a more detailed explanation of whatever you're proposing? I'm currently debating whether to nominate myself or you--it seems a 50/50 chance at the moment.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Basically I want to test if me going on an investigation does anything to the thing I received yesterday, as that is the closest analogue to traveling around in game. I should be able to beat pretty much any unevolved pokemon sent out (there's a couple of non evolving pokemon that worry me). I can then report on what we get for completing an investigation.

So you believe your item has to do with travel...

Since we have about an equal chance of victory, I'm okay with you going. But I'll leave it to the other active players to decide. We're both down one Pokemon.

Yeah, I think I'll leave my vote on Sunflower for now, but I'd change it to Jeod over Retaliation. I ran the sims between all electric LV 30 pokemon vs Lv 30 Psyduck and the overwhelming majority can beat Psyduck within 2 moves even with Spark, while most can finish him in one move with Thunderbolt. But if she has a grass type, the odds are even more so in her favor, so pretty much whatever she has, I don't think anybody has a better chance to win.

That said, a lv25 Jolteon with Thunderbolt would also one-shot Psyduck...wait a second. Jeod, how do you have a lv 25 Jolteon? It takes two training sessions to evolve which would put you at 30, Orange never mentioned evolving from the whole lost levels thing.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Yeah, I think I'll leave my vote on Sunflower for now, but I'd change it to Jeod over Retaliation. I ran the sims between all electric LV 30 pokemon vs Lv 30 Psyduck and the overwhelming majority can beat Psyduck within 2 moves even with Spark, while most can finish him in one move with Thunderbolt. But if she has a grass type, the odds are even more so in her favor, so pretty much whatever she has, I don't think anybody has a better chance to win.

That said, a lv25 Jolteon with Thunderbolt would also one-shot Psyduck...wait a second. Jeod, how do you have a lv 25 Jolteon? It takes two training sessions to evolve which would put you at 30, Orange never mentioned evolving from the whole lost levels thing.

Did he say it was level 25?