[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

CVC

Sunflower leads trainer

Route 34 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Sunflower/trainer

2.  Jeod - Sunflower/trainer, Route 34/rocket

3.  Retaliation - No votes

4.  Shade939 - Shade939/trainer, Route 34/rocket

5.  Sunflower - Sunflower/trainer

6.  Brigitte - Sunflower/trainer, Route 34/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - No votes

Just now, Brigitte said:

Offtopic: Is there a way to end days early?

If everybody has voted one way or another does that mean that things are final and we can end or something?

There generally is, and normally if a day is just being stretched out, I'd allow it.  The thing is, on our current schedule works out well for me for the upcoming week, with what days hammer is on and whatnot, so changing the lineup might not be ideal.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Offtopic: Is there a way to end days early?

If everybody has voted one way or another does that mean that things are final and we can end or something?

GM usually gives rules for that in the OP. General rule of thumb is no early hammers to allow discussion to keep flowing and open the possibility of new information. Players would want to be able to react to such revelation.

Now i'm not sure how i feel about the same Pokemon being in the same NPC order

Could it be a different NPC?

I don't want to send you to die ;(

Assuming Gen 2 mechanics are followed correctly 

Image result for cough

The same NPC will be using the same pokemon until their entire party is defeated

assuming that we walk the same path on an investigation

Assuming there isn't more then one NPC in the path that we take in the investigation route

Is the Investigation randomised?

2 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Now i'm not sure how i feel about the same Pokemon being in the same NPC order

Could it be a different NPC?

I don't want to send you to die ;(

Assuming Gen 2 mechanics are followed correctly 

Image result for cough

The same NPC will be using the same pokemon until their entire party is defeated

assuming that we walk the same path on an investigation

Assuming there isn't more then one NPC in the path that we take in the investigation route

Is the Investigation randomised?

I doubt each NPC would have more than one Pokemon since we only get to use one Pokemon ourselves, the rest of that could pretty easily come up though.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm kinda neutral on Sunflower at this point. While I absolutely want to investigate the same location as we did before, I'm not ready to just jump ahead and start the fight.

##rocket Route 34

Scared, old timer?

CVC

Sunflower leads trainer

Route 34 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Sunflower/trainer

2.  Jeod - Sunflower/trainer, Route 34/rocket

3.  Retaliation - No votes

4.  Shade939 - Shade939/trainer, Route 34/rocket

5.  Sunflower - Sunflower/trainer

6.  Brigitte - Sunflower/trainer, Route 34/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - Route 34/rocket

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think of @Category 5 Hurricane and @Retaliation follow suit with the votes, we could ask for an early hammer. There isn't any new information for us to discuss like there would be in normal mafia games, unless some players had some special night actions done to them.

I'm going to play the next day or two passively due to the crushing pressure of losing my suicide lvl 10 pokemon and school work. Mostly the pokemon though. 

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I want a little extra time to do my case work. And setup my team's spreadsheet, which I still haven't done.

Are you sure you're cut out for this? Clearly you're not the hero of this story. Maybe you ought to retire.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

What the hell Jeod, this unexpected battle vs Lyra in Goldenrod gave me a whopping 0 pokeyen...  I figured if they were going to through in a new battle they should at least pay out big :p

I crashed at Kurt and lost motivation to beat Falkner again.

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Do you have a specific reason for wanting to investigate a different location?

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Don't want to fight hydropump psyduck and to see if the challenge level varies.

Sounds Scumy ? Does Team rocket have objectives they need to meet apart from killing all town?

Eh, maybe? I set up that question to see if he had a location in mind, which if he did might suggest he had an ulterior motive to do so, but his answer was to avoid Psyduck. That would seem reasonable to me, because the Pokemon I've chosen to train up first would be very unsuited to fighting Psyduck, so his reasoning would fit for me as well. If I were to do an investigation, it would have to be anywhere other than Route 34.