[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Change of suggestions (Shade, myself, and KY are the only people that have yet to lose a Pokemon)

Me and Brigitte vs KY and Shade

or...Me and Shade vs KY and Brigitte. Now this is a bit against what I was thinking earlier, but if we have a strong (and fast) enough team, we should be able to win. Assuming KY is honest about his pokemon - which I know is a bit disconcerting considering he's Scum - then we'd just need pokemon with a speed of 99+ (his should have a speed of 98 at most) Don't forget you can calculate your pokemon's stats with http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/dv.php

I'll go ahead and mention that I have a Lv 50 Espeon (Speed of 130) with a Twisted Spoon. Using Psychic on a Lv 50 Blastoise would do 88 dmg. Assuming Shade is still using Heracross (speed 105) then him using Megahorn would do 66 dmg...how much health does a Lv 50 Blastoise have, you ask? 154, how much is 88 + 66? Exactly 154. We'd be able to knock him out before he could even do anything.

##Trainer TheIrishman and Shade

##Rocket Killing You and Brigitte

8 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Nobody for the last few nights.

Been busy stocking up on items.

Not even last night when you could have seen KY's strongest Pokemon, gave it out to us, and distanced yourself from him?

CVC

Shade (5) and Retaliation (3) leads for trainers

Killing_You (3) and Brigitte (2) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Irish and Shade/trainer, Killing_You and Brigitte/rocket

2.  Jeod - Shade and Retaliation/trainer, Killing_You and Irish/rocket

3.  Retaliation - Shade and Retaliation/trainer

4.  Shade939 - Shade and Retaliation/trainer

5.  Killing_You - Killing_You/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Shade/trainer, Killing_You and Brigitte/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Due to timezones I just found out I received moo moo milk from 'whitney' last night

Are we sure no other eggs have been delivered?

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

Not even last night when you could have seen KY's strongest Pokemon, gave it out to us, and distanced yourself from him?

Yeah. Probably should have. We knew at least a sunflora. 

9 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Change of suggestions (Shade, myself, and KY are the only people that have yet to lose a Pokemon)

Me and Brigitte vs KY and Shade

or...Me and Shade vs KY and Brigitte. Now this is a bit against what I was thinking earlier, but if we have a strong (and fast) enough team, we should be able to win. Assuming KY is honest about his pokemon - which I know is a bit disconcerting considering he's Scum - then we'd just need pokemon with a speed of 99+ (his should have a speed of 98 at most) Don't forget you can calculate your pokemon's stats with http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/dv.php

I'll go ahead and mention that I have a Lv 50 Espeon (Speed of 130) with a Twisted Spoon. Using Psychic on a Lv 50 Blastoise would do 88 dmg. Assuming Shade is still using Heracross (speed 105) then him using Megahorn would do 66 dmg...how much health does a Lv 50 Blastoise have, you ask? 154, how much is 88 + 66? Exactly 154. We'd be able to knock him out before he could even do anything.

##Trainer TheIrishman and Shade

##Rocket Killing You and Brigitte

I'm not using a Heracross, which also gets a stab bonus for megahorn by the way.

2 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Due to timezones I just found out I received moo moo milk from 'whitney' last night

Are we sure no other eggs have been delivered?

Yeah. Probably should have. We knew at least a sunflora. 

Time zones?