[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Do you not have a holding, Rubeci? You do have an army, so it's just the lack of holding which could prevent you from becoming king.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Do you not have a holding, Rubeci? You do have an army, so it's just the lack of holding which could prevent you from becoming king.

The wilderness is our castle. :p

I think it has to do with the wall and so on (even though i learned how to climb it now).

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

Off-topic, but how are you guys liking FE3H so far? I've beaten the Golden Deer route and I'm halfway through Black Eagles after siding with Edie. Surprisingly this is the first game my wife is actively enjoying as well--I would never have pegged her as a Fire Emblem person.

Even though she autobattles everything and really is only in it for the story...

I'm in the Remire village chapter in Part 1 on the Black Eagles route, first path for me still. Taking it kinda slow as my wife also wants to see what happens and we aren't both home and awake at the same time very often. I usually work through the month on my own and save the story chapter for one of my days off so she can see what happens.

I've been blown away by how deep this story goes and how I still can't quite tell how things are going to play out. And the characters are just great. Even the ones I hate are great because they all have a lot going on with them that can't be described in one sentence like characters from Awakening and Fates often could be. And then there are the support conversations. My wife and I just had our jaws drop to the floor after we saw a support conversation that felt like a main plot reveal and then the popup says "C+" and we both have to stop and let it all sink in for a while and wonder what could possibly follow that. 

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm in the Remire village chapter in Part 1 on the Black Eagles route, first path for me still. Taking it kinda slow as my wife also wants to see what happens and we aren't both home and awake at the same time very often. I usually work through the month on my own and save the story chapter for one of my days off so she can see what happens.

I've been blown away by how deep this story goes and how I still can't quite tell how things are going to play out. And the characters are just great. Even the ones I hate are great because they all have a lot going on with them that can't be described in one sentence like characters from Awakening and Fates often could be. And then there are the support conversations. My wife and I just had our jaws drop to the floor after we saw a support conversation that felt like a main plot reveal and then the popup says "C+" and we both have to stop and let it all sink in for a while and wonder what could possibly follow that. 

Sorry if the avatar is a spoiler. But I think I know which support conversation you saw.

That's not a spoiler for me. I know who it is but I don't know what happened to get to that. Nintendo spoiled the timeskip themselves with their later trailers. Kinda wish they'd stop doing that. I remember them spoiling significant bits of Xenoblade 2 right before it launched and I think there are other examples of that I've forgotten about.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Louis

Orange really isn't make a case for himself at all or even hinting at the fact that he could be allied with.

Hinting at the fact I could be allied with? What does that even mean? Besides, is it not public knowledge I'm allied to Cat 5?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It should be rather obvious but Category 5 is more than likely going to be come the Hand, because the only other option would be Orange...

Independents can be hand as seen with sunflower.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm pretty much at the exact same point in my game.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It should be rather obvious but Category 5 is more than likely going to be come the Hand, because the only other option would be Orange...

I would expect Orange to try to expand his powerbase by selecting a hand that isn't me, effectively giving him two allies.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, you're talking about Louis, aren't you?

Yeah, I'm an independent, and I'm not certain that my deal with Rubeci would continue to function if I switched alignments like that in the first place.

Honestly, please tell me what removing me actually did to help our cause. WIN hasn't moved at all, and after a new King is elected the rebellion cycle will simply continue until everyone is either at the wall or dead. I wager the only thing removing me actually did was help you.

Hand or no hand, I will come for you, Shade.

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

BTW, for those under the impression that I have only 1 kill because I've been phrasing things "I have A Nightkill", let me be clear, I can kill multiple times.

In case it wasn't clear, Shade can't be trusted.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

BTW, for those under the impression that I have only 1 kill because I've been phrasing things "I have A Nightkill", let me be clear, I can kill multiple times.

So, basically you're saying that there's no reason to not kill you then?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

In all fairness, considering how that ability works in Lore, you're increasing the odds of every time you attempt to use it that it'll fail and you'll kill yourself instead.

It's not straightforward, but that's not one of the problems.