[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

18 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Players who join the Wall will become part of the Night's Watch, with the Lord Commander as their Leader. They will have their own Google Doc for communication and managing their own Night's Watch resources to fight and defend forces beyond the wall (once they come). The number of defending forces at the Wall will decrease the Winter Indicator Number (WIN), however, all the players guarding the wall are still in game and can still influence it or even abandon their posts and join independent army. They are not allowed though to own any lands or private armies, nor use their house night actions or perks anymore. They cannot own, receive or give resources away either. They can participate in day discussion and use ##vote king in case there is a vote for the new king.

Yeah, the Lord Commander could be a player already in game, or it might be elected by the Night Watch players or something along those lines.

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Yeah that could explain the indie pie slice. Melisandre or someone like that would be more worrying. Actually now that I think of it, if the indie pie is actually a player, I bet that person wouldn't have run for King in the last election.

But could they still be both King and Lord Commander?

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah but he didn't update the starting post, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last thing he mentioned was basically we would have a surprise faction. And then we brought up random houses from other works of fiction.

41 minutes ago, Louis said:

Also didn't Verti say that there would be more houses added if there were more players?

He did, but i think it'll be more like a foreign force from Essos or so. There is a house Targaryen so probably no Daenerys (+Dragons+Unsulllied+Dothraki) but maybe someone like the Golden Company?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Also didn't Verti say that there would be more houses added if there were more players?

I think if it was just a normal House, he would let us know what it was since we know about all the other houses. Dunno about the King/Lord Commander thing. 

I'm not super worried about them tho. It's probably more important to defend the kingdom from the rebels. Indie is mysterious but their motives are unknown. They might not be dangerous, but rebels definitely are.

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I think if it was just a normal House, he would let us know what it was since we know about all the other houses. Dunno about the King/Lord Commander thing. 

I'm not super worried about them tho. It's probably more important to defend the kingdom from the rebels. Indie is mysterious but their motives are unknown. They might not be dangerous, but rebels definitely are.

Honestly, rebels and royals is probably simplifying the goals of players in this game far too much.

A royal player can become a rebel, a rebel can become a royal, it's more important to pay attention to a players actions and look out for your own interest whatever they might be than thinking just because you currently share an alignment with someone that they won't betray you in the future.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Honestly, rebels and royals is probably simplifying the goals of players in this game far too much.

A royal player can become a rebel, a rebel can become a royal, it's more important to pay attention to a players actions and look out for your own interest whatever they might be than thinking just because you currently share an alignment with someone that they won't betray you in the future.

I dunno about that. A royal player can't become a rebel unless the rebels win and vice versa. Just because someone might want to rebel eventually doesn't mean they can't help out while they're still loyal. And stuff might happen that changes their mind about wanting to rebel. If you're a royal, you should want to find the rebels because they're the only ones who can attack your holdings.