[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Regardless of what happens, shade is going to die by my hand or orange’s. There is no escape. There are plenty of more friendly routes he could have taken to push the wildling alliance. Instead he’s been working the game to his own selfish end.

If you don't know stuff its better to not start weird theories that only fit your own narrative.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Vote Louis

Sigh, why note then. I think this is actually the preferred vote for the majority of players, minus Category 5 who probably doesn't really care actually.

That's kinda true. I don't want to reward betrayal but Orange isn't exactly a shining example of what a king should be either. If I didn't think that becoming King at this point meant anything other than certain death, I would consider becoming Emperor myself.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's kinda true. I don't want to reward betrayal but Orange isn't exactly a shining example of what a king should be either. If I didn't think that becoming King at this point meant anything other than certain death, I would consider becoming Emperor myself.

I wanted to vote for you, but I thought you'd be disinterested.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane.

To be fair, I think you're actually the most likely player for no one to not want to kill.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane.

To be fair, I think you're actually the most likely player for no one to not want to kill.

For certain if I become Emperor Orange will eventually attempt to kill me. His ambitions are to become the supreme victor of this game and he will not care who stands in the way. To seize power before someone else kills him is probably a bad move.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I doubt Louis really cares that much about being King, and if Orange is allied with you, then he shouldn't stab you in the back should he. :v

You know, actually, I did forget about that. We haven't exchanged any words since the end of the rebellion.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

For certain if I become Emperor Orange will eventually attempt to kill me. His ambitions are to become the supreme victor of this game and he will not care who stands in the way. To seize power before someone else kills him is probably a bad move.

You mean Shade, I hope. Orange is actually just tagging along for the ride at the moment. He was my hand for a day, remember. He's trustworthy enough over Shade at the least,

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You mean Shade, I hope. Orange is actually just tagging along for the ride at the moment. He was my hand for a day, remember. He's trustworthy enough over Shade at the least,

Over Louis and Shade, yes. Over anybody else? Previous experience says no.

But fine. I'm probably not going to like this, but we'll have pretty much certain war between the major factions if I don't do this. If the former rebels can agree to not start another fight, perhaps we can unify for the expected coming threat.

##vote Category5

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But fine. I'm probably not going to like this, but we'll have pretty much certain war between the major factions if I don't do this. If the former rebels can agree to not start another fight, perhaps we can unify for the expected coming threat.

##vote Category5

The only ones wanting to pick a fight are Orange and Jeod it seems.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Category5

Who are you going to pick as hand?