[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Are you and Cat5 actually going to post some good scum hunting content? Or is it really hard because you know who's town?

You have arrived at your conclusion way too quickly and you're pushing it extremely hard. With each post you make, the worse you're looking.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

If I acknowledge that Orange and Mojoman were busy N1, someone else killed Verti. Who still living has a confirmed alibi for N1?

Just now, ChopBam said:

You have arrived at your conclusion way too quickly and you're pushing it extremely hard. With each post you make, the worse you're looking.

All of this has already been covered. Your double standards are also a huge scum tell.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Either iLTS woke up on the wrong side of the bed today or his desperation level skyrocketed soon as he saw a possibility of himself getting lynched.

I don't see the desperation you're seeing. If anything you seem desperate because you have a scum buddy on the lynch table.

Alright I went back to D1 and here are my observations. Looking at voting patterns is a good way to hunt scum.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:24 AM, Louis said:

Also ##vote Irish

I'll always suspect him

On 9/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, OrangeP47 said:

This is consistent with your meta, but as I told you last time, the training wheels are off now.

Orange did a "soft defend" on Irish.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:36 AM, Nodlied said:

Only one way to find out. :v

##Vote Killing_You

On 9/15/2019 at 7:39 AM, OrangeP47 said:

TBH finding out might help scum more than town :p

Granted, I would like to nail scum more than anything. I'm a believer in D1 lynch succeeding, but I don't think we've done enough to really determine anything, and I'm going to be away most of the afternoon (but I'm pretty sure I'll be back before deadline)

Therefore, I'll start the formal ##vote no lynch training rolling, even though it's not really *my* idea.

Orange did a "soft defend" on Killing You.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:30 AM, FRAYDO said:

I’ve been away at the beach. What’s going on? Another D1 NoLynch?

1981FBB2-36AA-48C9-B51F-F4DC7BE43C94.png

##vote OrangeP47

FRAYDO seems extremely unlikely to be paired with scum. This was a serious vote, and combined with his other posts he's probably very last on my list.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, Mojoman said:

Well heck, I at least want a tie to 50/50 RNG someone.

##vote Killing_You.

Now if someone wants to also vote nolynch, we can have some more fun.

Mojoman is unlikely to be paired with KY.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, Retaliation said:

You guys are literally the opposite of fun.

I hope we're making you proud now @Retaliation

On 9/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, OrangeP47 said:

It's that, and Mojo was actually trying to be helpful earlier, and isn't that generally a sign he's scum?

I'll cast the first lot.  I don't expect everyone to get down off their high horse if I don't first.

##Vote Mojoman

On 9/15/2019 at 2:49 PM, OrangeP47 said:

The real question is can we muster more than 2 votes for anybody... though if you truly do control Mojo's vote, I guess we can, if we can agree to something reasonable, but I'm not going to lie, that skeeves me out just a little bit but I'm going to let it slide for now.

Mojo is really the only one I could see having a case against them at this point unless Retal somehow starts waving a flag that says "I am scum" in the next 10 minutes, but I could still go back to no lynch.

Now these posts are interesting. Since we were down to the last hour, votes were critical at this point and nobody had a strong lead. Therefore I will submit that Orange was unlikely to be paired with Mojoman.

No longer can I really say I fully trust KY. If there were three scum to start with, he's likely our last guy. See how hard he pushed Mojoman the next day, and quite well I must say. I will need to revisit Day 2 to remind myself how that went. IRL was a whirlwind for me during that time.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm not in a masonry with anyone, and my cooldown is longer than I anticipated.  I have to wait until Night 5.

Oh right, it was FRAYDO in a masonry with him, yeah? And you never claimed to be in a masonry with iLTS. This makes the case of a KY-iLTS team relatively stronk, actually.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Here's a possibility for N1: what if Louis unroleblocked OrangeP47's kill?

Aaand thanks for locking in my suspicions. You're doing your best to sow doubt on everyone with the exception of yourself, Cat5, and FRAYDO. FRAYDO's my strongest townread right now, so that leaves Cat5.

Here's a question; if you're town, then what has you so worried? The majority is on your suspicions, and you're lynchproof, so what's the harm in patiently waiting to see what happens? After all, perhaps you're right, and perhaps you're wrong. You're looking like someone who's desperate to keep their partner off of the lynch table (Cat5 in this case). Do you know something we don't?

Just read through D2.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:55 PM, Killing_You said:

Here's a better question; why are you drilling Orange so hard right now? If he is a cop, ability or otherwise, getting that out in the open just paints a target on his back. You're really not helping things.

KY has a soft defend on Orange.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:44 PM, Killing_You said:

Well, you're committed, I'll give you that.

You've still done a bad job building a case on either Orange or myself, though, and yet you're pushing this hard. That's why my vote's on you.

I'll step aside now and let others weigh in.

And still soft defending Orange.... although to be perfectly fair he is arguing with Shade, so the benefit of the doubt is proper.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:12 PM, Killing_You said:

If Orange flips town, I'm re-voting Shade.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:12 PM, Jeod said:

He’s scum.

0APOqCD.jpg

Really not sure how I feel about this. If it's a gambit it's clever.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:39 AM, Jeod said:

I've asked around for a sub for TheIrishMan since he's failed to be active other than two posts and a night action.

GM confirms TheIlikeToSnipeMan did get a night action in.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:18 AM, iLikeToSnipe said:

That or he's gonna "respawn" cause of a 1-UP mushroom.

This is the first time any of us heard of a 1-Up mushroom, except me who received it on N1. I have the sneaking suspiction that iLTS himself knew about it. He even hinted that he knows how the mechanics work. The 1-Up does cause the player to "respawn" on the next day.

On 9/18/2019 at 9:09 AM, Mojoman said:

Nah I don't like this feel mate.

##hammer iLTS

On 9/18/2019 at 12:13 PM, Mojoman said:

This RNG could only be worse if it somehow killed FRAYDO tbh.

##vote iLTS

Nolynch D2 makes sense TBH and has precedent in previous games when there's nolynch D1 and an early scum kill.

But, I don't like that you'd rather vote nolynch than try to kill someone who isn't helping town. If I'm your #1 scum suspect multiple people are suspicious of me and then you decide to nolynch?? That is a move that only benefits non-town players, because if I am scum, why let me use an ability which I could be lying about, or make a NK if I'm not roleblocked?

Pretty strong evidence Mojoman and iLTS are not teamed together.

27 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Aaand thanks for locking in my suspicions. You're doing your best to sow doubt on everyone with the exception of yourself, Cat5, and FRAYDO. FRAYDO's my strongest townread right now, so that leaves Cat5.

Here's a question; if you're town, then what has you so worried? The majority is on your suspicions, and you're lynchproof, so what's the harm in patiently waiting to see what happens? After all, perhaps you're right, and perhaps you're wrong. You're looking like someone who's desperate to keep their partner off of the lynch table (Cat5 in this case). Do you know something we don't?

I actually have no problems seeing Cat5 lynched, because it's certainly possible he's scum, but not for the reasons you've stated. I do have a problem with the Cat5-is-ChopBam's-scum-partner narrative, and so I'm looking for the origin of the stink.

54 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Aaand thanks for locking in my suspicions. You're doing your best to sow doubt on everyone with the exception of yourself, Cat5, and FRAYDO.

If this is how you're thinking right now, then you really know nothing about my meta.

If I vote for Cat5, what sort of mental gymnastics will you guys do to convince yourselves I'm still scum? Because no matter what happens or how this game progresses, I must be scum. iLTS is betting on that, since he is aware that with the 1-Up and today's lynchproof, and the possibility of being NK'd is just a lol, the general public will not know my alignment until it's likely too late.