[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

In that case...

@ChopBam You performed no actions last night that targeted another player correct?

Yes, the flavor text told me about a huge storm and it came right after I destroyed the mask, so I initially assumed the two were related.

Also the smart bomb fell into my hands.

Since nobody has claimed it, I'm going to assume that nobody did a roleblock. That leaves us with two options. Scum didn't perform a night kill or scum got somebody who had some kind of kill protection. Since nobody else has claimed that, I'm going to assume it's the first option.

Figuring out why will help us nail down scum today.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Since nobody has claimed it, I'm going to assume that nobody did a roleblock. That leaves us with two options. Scum didn't perform a night kill or scum got somebody who had some kind of kill protection. Since nobody else has claimed that, I'm going to assume it's the first option.

Figuring out why will help us nail down scum today.

Third possibility, but it assumes we have 2 scum left: Scum hit fellow scum thanks to the storm, and perhaps scum cannot kill scum in this game.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Third possibility, but it assumes we have 2 scum left: Scum hit fellow scum thanks to the storm, and perhaps scum cannot kill scum in this game.

I don't think that's a possibility. I've never seen that as a case, outside of angry scum trying to purposely kill each other...

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't think that's a possibility. I've never seen that as a case, outside of angry scum trying to purposely kill each other...

I disagree.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@FRAYDO There is one thing I'm thinking right now. Have you told anybody before today about what the Wind Waker does?

He told me when he was in the gym, which is what led me to think of that third possibility.