[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

59 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I thought hammer was tomorrow?

Oh I'm off a day. That's good.

Just a heads-up, I do have a lot of events again this weekend and other IRL stuff going on, so again my availability may be limited.

I've been re-reading the thread, and try as I might, I can't come up with any pairings that make sense in my head. I'm also thinking that, much like the bomb, the 1UP was simply handed out via RNG from the GM. Sorta like items just dropping into play in Smash Bros. Looking at ChopBam from that perspective, and with no logical partner, the case on him being scum more or less crumbles to dust. So then, I start thinking, if it's a lone scum, who could it be?

FRAYDO? No, because he's opened masonries with iLikeToSnipe and ChopBam. Most important was his N3 masonry, which means he couldn't have done the nightkill.
ChopBam? No, because he roleblocked Louis on N3.
iLikeToSnipe? Possible, but highly unlikely. You could make an argument based on the idea that his Mask action is technically an item action rather than a regular action (which would allow him to use the Mask and kill at the same time), but then you consider the fact that he used the Wind Waker. Why would he do this and not try to make a kill? Unless the kill was redirected to him (where I definitely don't think it would land), and he anticipated ChopBam destroying the mask, so he could use that as an excuse as to why there was no Mask activity... I'll have to think on this one a little bit more.
Myself? No, because I masoned with FRAYDO N2 and boosted him N3.
Mojoman? No, because he roleblocked Shade N1.
Louis? No, because she was roleblocked N3.

This is, of course, assuming that there's only one scum left. There is a possibility for a team, but I don't think we'll find evidence of them colluding in the thread. If a team does exist, then there's been some bussing here and there.

KY you're saying you can't find any pairs that makes sense in your head, so you conclude there's one scum left. But then you go through each person and conclude you can't find any lone scum that make sense in your head either. So... nobody's guilty? Somebody had to NK Shade on N3, unless there was some delayed kill. I know it wasn't Louis.

Just now, ChopBam said:

KY you're saying you can't find any pairs that makes sense in your head, so you conclude there's one scum left. But then you go through each person and conclude you can't find any lone scum that make sense in your head either. So... nobody's guilty? Somebody had to NK Shade on N3, unless there was some delayed kill. I know it wasn't Louis.

I haven't reached any conclusions yet. I'm more or less laying my thoughts out as I go, hoping that I can get some assistance from town.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Also, what pairings aren't you sure of? I might have missed something, but the only pairing that seems actually impossible is FRAYDO with ChopBam. Like, do you just mean you can't find a scum team that you aren't highly confident in?

More or less. I'm moving forward with the mindset that there has to have been some bussing in a deliberate attempt to put some distance between the scum team.

Just now, Killing_You said:

More or less. I'm moving forward with the mindset that there has to have been some bussing in a deliberate attempt to put some distance between the scum team.

Seems like kind of a dead end though. So far everyone who's voted on someone else has had good enough reason, we all have our little essays we've put out this game.

5 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Seems like kind of a dead end though. So far everyone who's voted on someone else has had good enough reason, we all have our little essays we've put out this game.

Same could be said for just about everything, really. Nothing has stuck out to me so far...

On 9/22/2019 at 5:21 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

Does anybody have a day block?

On 9/22/2019 at 5:39 PM, ChopBam said:

##warp

I'm not putting up with bullshit for today. Louis went nowhere last night. Tried to pass the mask to Fraydo, but it didn't work.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:41 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

##inhale ChopBam

On 9/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

I forced ChopBam to pass it to himself. My plan was to steal the 1-UP from him so we could lynch him today (assuming it acts as an extra life). Looks like he had more than that up his sleeve.

...except this. @iLikeToSnipe why didn't you open the day with the inhale option, before Chop had a chance to use the warp star? We already knew what it does.

Evidence:

On 9/20/2019 at 3:10 PM, ChopBam said:

You guys all talk too much it's very hard to catch up. Work starts in just a few minutes here so I'll list my items as Majora's mask and warp star @Nodlied I can escape daytime shenanigans with the warp star. What should I vote?

5 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Same could be said for just about everything, really. Nothing has stuck out to me so far...

...except this. @iLikeToSnipe why didn't you open the day with the inhale option, before Chop had a chance to use the warp star? We already knew what it does.

Evidence:

I had completely missed that honestly. I had no idea he had it until he used it.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I had completely missed that honestly. I had no idea he had it until he used it.

Futurama-Fry.jpg

I feel like I could easily explain this as you feigning ignorance to cover up you two putting some distance between each other. After all, you were arguing hard yesterday, but Chop was both the #1 scum suspect and off of the lynch table. It's a weak case, but it's all I have at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You guys aren't talking much anymore. :[

We're stumped :v

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Futurama-Fry.jpg

I feel like I could easily explain this as you feigning ignorance to cover up you two putting some distance between each other. After all, you were arguing hard yesterday, but Chop was both the #1 scum suspect and off of the lynch table. It's a weak case, but it's all I have at the moment.

We're stumped :v

I've had to be on mobile for about 80% of this game. If there's a flurry of posts I'm probably not going to catch everything.

I, for one, am still intensely interested as to why the Cat5 town flip made iLTS suddenly change from 200mph down the streets of let's-lynch-chopbam's-ass-tomorrow to a dead stop. All he said was "well, I wasn't expecting that," and then acted like everything was normal.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I, for one, am still intensely interested as to why the Cat5 town flip made iLTS suddenly change from 200mph down the streets of let's-lynch-chopbam's-ass-tomorrow to a dead stop. All he said was "well, I wasn't expecting that," and then acted like everything was normal.

Because I was totally convinced and was wrong, FRAYDO found the rules actually mentioning random items, and I've been working pretty much the entire time since this day started (currently working for my employer and myself on a side gig). So, I haven't had enough time to do much besides stay up to date this day.