[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

You guys can vape in workplaces?

We have our own offices so he isn't actually bothering anyone. It's also quite odorless, unlike tobacco.

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You Louis
iLikeToSnipe  
Mojoman Louis
ChopBam Louis
Louis  
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Also being in charge of creating the computer images that get installed to new hire machines allows me to hide scripts in the startup folder. Scripts like ones that only appear on certain dates...

image.thumb.png.3752588a2b7d7d2c3bd45e6526508c34.png

Just make either button eject C:

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

None taken. Spoiler alert though, I don't have any items anyway.

Naruhodo. (I see.)

That warp star had to have gone somewhere, didn’t it? What do you suppose happens if our lynchee were to warp out of here before hammer? @ChopBam

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Naruhodo. (I see.)

That warp star had to have gone somewhere, didn’t it? What do you suppose happens if our lynchee were to warp out of here before hammer? @ChopBam

She doesn't have the warp star. I used the inhale action already and she has nothing.

You know what really grinds my gears? Animes without a clear end in sight. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was my first anime, and at 64 episodes it had a perfect beginning, middle, and climatic end. I never got into Dragonball-Z or Bleach because they all had 200+ episodes. A single anime episode averages 25 minutes, so getting through 200 means 83.5 hours of time dedicated to a TV! It's the kind of neverending adrenaline rush that I get burned out on quickly. Now, My Hero Academia started off with the narrative that it's the story about how a kid became the greatest hero, implying it has a discernable end. However, by Season 3, the narrative shifted to how the kid wants to become the greatest hero, now implying that there is no planned end in sight. I don't want to be watching this show while my own kid is eight years old. I don't see the audience hanging on for that long either, so the writer must be banking on getting a new audience (or focusing primarily on the manga readers). It really sucks.

I get what you mean, it's power creep that kills animes.

The bad guys get bigger and badder, so the hero's have to get stronger and stronger.

What I really liked about Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, was that you essentially knew the power level of the protagonist from the start, Ed and Alphonse don't really get enchanced, they just use the abilities and critical thinking they have to solve problems.

20 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You know what really grinds my gears? Animes without a clear end in sight. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was my first anime, and at 64 episodes it had a perfect beginning, middle, and climatic end. I never got into Dragonball-Z or Bleach because they all had 200+ episodes. A single anime episode averages 25 minutes, so getting through 200 means 83.5 hours of time dedicated to a TV! It's the kind of neverending adrenaline rush that I get burned out on quickly. Now, My Hero Academia started off with the narrative that it's the story about how a kid became the greatest hero, implying it has a discernable end. However, by Season 3, the narrative shifted to how the kid wants to become the greatest hero, now implying that there is no planned end in sight. I don't want to be watching this show while my own kid is eight years old. I don't see the audience hanging on for that long either, so the writer must be banking on getting a new audience (or focusing primarily on the manga readers). It really sucks.

C1FDDD12-1438-4093-9410-C3CA55D1AD11.jpeg

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Just getting back trying to skim through. One quick thing that I might have misread. Am I correct in seeing that nobody has the warp star? Cause I sure don't have it.

Nobody is claiming it at least and Louis + (KY?) were checked.