Mystery Mafia: Holidays 2019

iLikeToSnipe

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, there's signal flares, and then there's atomic bombs.  You don't use atomic bombs to signal your allies. It's not an argument worth having, and I disagree.

You could also just use the atomic bomb to signal your allies and then claim as your defense to everyone else that it's merely ridiculous to suggest such a thing.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

You could also just use the atomic bomb to signal your allies and then claim as your defense to everyone else that it's merely ridiculous to suggest such a thing.

It's not merely my defense, it's the truth, and bleedingly obvious, but town wants to play lemmings :p

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's not merely my defense, it's the truth, and bleedingly obvious, but town wants to play lemmings :p

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though given the activity levels here, this game will probably be decided merely by the fact that no one is going to show up to vote than anything.

Right now we have literally nothing else to go on, and this is an issue.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Which even the most uncharitable spin you could place on what just happened here still doesn't sound like a comparable situation.

You want a charitable spin on you shooting a Town player on the first day of the game during what's basically a joke phase?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Right now we have literally nothing else to go on, and this is an issue.

I mean, I've said my piece, it's not changing. It's not convincing you. It's not convincing Shade. Jeod can *maybe* be convinced not to no lynch, but then we're 2 v 2. KY is probably at D&D today so not here. Everyone else is asleep at the wheel. Game is dead.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You want a charitable spin on you shooting a Town player on the first day of the game during what's basically a joke phase?

We've been over this, he had ample opportunity to do something about the outcome, and did not fit into past town meta. He was literally asking for it. You yourself have done a 180 on this.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We've been over this, he had ample opportunity to do something about the outcome, and did not fit into past town meta. He was literally asking for it. You yourself have done a 180 on this.

Want to quote where he asked you to actually shoot him?

19 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I will not rest until this injustice done to me is rectified. I'd call that obstinate.

Or failing that do the town thing and lynch scum!

##vote Retaliation

This post where he doubled down on his joke after we had discussed that it was time to come clean. Not the words "Shoot me", but pretty much.

19 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, just to be extra sure, Retal, are you fully caught up?

19 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Depends on what you mean caught up. Like did I post knowing the vig claim? Yes.

You see the disconnect their...

No I wasn't, the only one who might have been on board with you was Jeod...

You used the word "baited" to describe Retals actions, certainly sounded like you agreed with the course of action that was ongoing. You're being disingenuous.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You used the word "baited" to describe Retals actions, certainly sounded like you agreed with the course of action that was ongoing. You're being disingenuous.

That would suggest the ability would have been wasted to have been used on Retaliation... since he was acting in such an obviously suspicious way, that he was probably joking around, or pretending to be a Mafia member since you might actually pull off that strategy in a setup like this...

Just now, Shade939 said:

That would suggest the ability would have been wasted to have been used on Retaliation... since he was acting in such an obviously suspicious way, that he was probably joking around, or pretending to be a Mafia member since you might actually pull off that strategy in a setup like this...

If Retal was baiting me, that means RETAL IS SUSPICIOUS. THAT IS RETAL'S FAULT NOT MINE.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

In both my logic and your logic shooting him was the correct thing to do!

I would have gone for the day one lynch if anything, not like you'd really expect a better target for that, shooting a player who you believe is baiting you into shooting them in the other hand and doing what you think they want you to...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I would have gone for the day one lynch if anything, not like you'd really expect a better target for that, shooting a player who you believe is baiting you into shooting them in the other hand and doing what you think they want you to...

If it's all just WIFOM though we'd have gained a free kill though and could have used the lynch for something more productive.

We should still use the lynch for something more productive :p

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, you don't really think I'm scum, you're just trying to sound smart :p

Ok, Retaliation usually dedicates himself to a day one joke, in GoT he was Rogal Dorn, in Pokemafia he didn't communicate with words at the start.

I'm not entirely certain we can claim his goal was to bait out your ability, but that's certainly how things wound up...

Ok, Retaliation usually dedicates himself to a day one joke, in GoT he was Rogal Dorn, in Pokemafia he didn't communicate with words at the start.

I'm not entirely certain we can claim his goal was to bait out your ability, but that's certainly how things wound up...

When pressed he always came clean before, so :dance: