Mystery Mafia: Holidays 2019

iLikeToSnipe

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Vanilla Role Text:

Anyone with a vanilla role will receive the following text in a PM. Use this as you will.

"You are a vanilla role and have no special abilities."

This describes my PM. Here's my alibi guys, 100% confirmed.

How about you?

@NodFan r u scum?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Oh did the mod make a rule about it? I must be tired

It's not a rule of the game, it's just a rule of good mafia play.  Claiming vanilla narrows down who scum should nk just as if you'd claimed a power role.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's not a rule of the game, it's just a rule of good mafia play.  Claiming vanilla narrows down who scum should nk just as if you'd claimed a power role.

I'm definitely not a PR who's lying to throw mafia off my scent. Nope, not a chance.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm definitely not a PR who's lying to throw mafia off my scent. Nope, not a chance.

Nice save :p

Though I just had a thought:  If mafia are not in contact with each other, how does the NK even work? Does everyone submit a target and ILTS rand it? Does only one of them actually have the NK power? Is there actually only one mafia after all?

21 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote OrangeP47

Your vibes all seem like they usually do every game you are scum.

As already established, my "vibes" are the same regardless of if I'm town or scum, and I act that way deliberately so that when I'm scum I have cover :p

59 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I suggest we vote the man who admits to being Mafia.

##vote Retaliation

Or at least ask for an explanation  if he actually knows what happened to my station's hypermatter reactor before we decide if he should face summarily execution or not for thievery. 

Also yes, yes I do plan on running with this theme until I get bored of it.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or at least ask for an explanation  if he actually knows what happened to my station's hypermatter reactor before we decide if he should face summarily execution or not for thievery. 

Also yes, yes I do plan on running with this theme until I get bored of it.

I see no need for explanations. Explanations are required by scum who don't understand if something is meant to be a signal.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I see no need for explanations. Explanations are required by scum who don't understand if something is meant to be a signal.

While you do have a point that scum might not understand if something's a signal, that goes FOR THIS GAME, in general, in mafia, ONLY scum are certain.  Don't be a lemmimg.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Well, apparently I actually let Retaliation tell jokes unlike the rest of you...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

While you do have a point that scum might not understand if something's a signal, that goes FOR THIS GAME, in general, in mafia, ONLY scum are certain.  Don't be a lemmimg.

And I say this as someone who would currently agree with your vote.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Excellent, let us proceed.

I mean, there's no early hammer, so do what you want. What *I* want is to wait and see, because several people haven't checked in, and the fact that there's no early hammer means I'll get my way :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, there's no early hammer, so do what you want. What *I* want is to wait and see, because several people haven't checked in, and the fact that there's no early hammer means I'll get my way :p

You can still vote him if you already agree :v

Just now, Jeod said:

You can still vote him if you already agree :v

I can, but as I'd *hope* you all know I'm rather judicious with my votes, and I'm pretty sure whenever Retal gets back he'll provide ample evidence, one way or another, for further review, so I don't really feel the need to pressure at this time. Unless he comes back and acts like obstinate or something, but that's not really in character for him.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I can, but as I'd *hope* you all know I'm rather judicious with my votes, and I'm pretty sure whenever Retal gets back he'll provide ample evidence, one way or another, for further review, so I don't really feel the need to pressure at this time. Unless he comes back and acts like obstinate or something, but that's not really in character for him.

Ever consider that maybe it isn't Retaliation I'm trying to pressure?