Mystery Mafia: Holidays 2019

iLikeToSnipe

22 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Then that's game.

@iLikeToSnipe?

Let's say you have a theoretical situation. There's four players left, two are mafia and two are town. Normally, that's a victory for mafia. But in this scenario, the mafia were unlucky enough to not get in official contact with each other. If they can't know for certain that they're teammates then it's not a victory.

I won't spell out why, but there are plenty of ways for mafia to screw it up in that situation. The game is not over right now.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Also, official replacement announcement. Since there are two inactive players, I've randomly selected @NodFan. Killing_You will be replacing NodFan since he has not been spoiled beyond what was revealed in his role flip.

@Killing_You you may now take over for NodFan.

:parrot:

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Well, I don't know what to say, but my PM stated that I'm town. If it didn't, I'd be voting a different way.

Well, unless Retaliation was flipped with the wrong alignment, I don't know what to say either.

Well, if Mojoman is one scum, and Shade is one scum, then the third scum must be Orange logically. Although there's the less likely scenario that KillingFan is scum not going along with Shade because it's Shade (third scum vote is missing), and then there's the also less likely but slightly more likely scenario that ChopBam is a Godfather.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Given Shade spewed, I'd say there's a non-zero chance KY is now trying to play the long con.

I'm inclined to agree here. Scum daykill doesn't fit since you get a high chance of a D1/N1 win, and I see a lot of Shade poking you to figure out if you're a partner or a threat post-shot.

So Orange is off the table for now, which leaves Mojoman/KillingFan/Chop for a 2/3. I think Mojoman's a scum of course, since everyone else is here scum could easily heed Shade's call and tie the vote for a win.

...which means it's time to ISO ChopBam's D1 game.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So Orange is off the table for now, which leaves Mojoman/KillingFan/Chop for a 2/3. I think Mojoman's a scum of course, since everyone else is here scum could easily heed Shade's call and tie the vote for a win.

...which means it's time to ISO ChopBam's D1 game.

We obviously have to have a replacement for Mojoman also before the game cab really continue.