CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

shoots rocket launcher at feet

Jeeze, I don't know if it's just on the PC or if consoles have to deal with this shit too, but like 1 out of every 100 times whenever you're aiming it'll glitch out and do that for real and boy that's the only reason I don't play on ironman.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

All role PMs have been sent. Getting the game post setup shortly.

Don't just assume your role is exactly the same as the last time I messaged you. There may have been changes in my last balancing pass. Make sure you read the PM.

Yeah you took away my opening move *shakes fist*

That said, he did give me some RNG fitting of XCOM.

Game RulesNormal Mafia Rules:

• Mafia win by outnumber all other non-mafia players
  • Town win by eliminating all hostile, non-town players
  • Day phases last 48 hours (except for extra time at beginning of D1)
  • Night phases last 24 hours
  • You can ##vote<player> to cast a vote on a player or ##nolynch to vote for no lynch during the day
  • Vote ties will be resolved randomly
  • There is a one day cooldown for a nolynch. If you nolynch D1, you must lynch D2. Refusing to vote will result in a random player being selected.

Special Rules:

• Unless otherwise stated in its description, an action will target a random character of the targeted player
  • Passive effects, unless otherwise stated, only apply to the character that has that passive effect
  • By default, all day actions can be used ONLY ONCE PER DAY. If an action can be used more than once during a day its description will say so.
  • If an action targets a player, a random character of the player will still be selected. This will be to check if a passive affects the action.
  • The lynch will kill a player, not a character
  • By default, player alignment is only revealed when all their characters are dead

Day 1Let the games begin! Day phase ends at 6 PM EST 04/07. The next ~2 hours are action free, no actions can be used or will be counted. You can start using your day actions at 6 PM EST 04/05 today. Voting is allowed.

Remaining Players (8):

• OrangeP47
  • Killing_You
  • NodFan
  • Retaliation
  • Shade939
  • Jeod
  • Sunflower
  • FRAYDO

So basically, one of my characters will mod confirm me as town when that character dies. It *used* have an ability that would cause that character to die specifically the next time I was targeted (even by a vote I'm pretty sure), but ILTS took that away.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

So basically, one of my characters will mod confirm me as town when that character dies. It *used* have an ability that would cause that character to die specifically the next time I was targeted (even by a vote I'm pretty sure), but ILTS took that away.

I don’t trust that, sorry. Consider a godfather scum might have two scum roles and one town role.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Players alignments are only revealed when all of their characters die you know.

My third character is literally just a passive that says my alignment is revealed if that character dies.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Players alignments are only revealed when all of their characters die you know.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hell, this might even be a good idea. 1/3 chance to mod confirm me town.

I will update the game rules to clarify these points (did not think to expand on that from the first post...).

By default, lynch is a player kill and player alignment is only revealed when all their characters are killed.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I will update the game rules to clarify these points (did not think to expand on that from the first post...).

By default, lynch is a player kill and player alignment is only revealed when all their characters are killed.

Okay, so I'd be entirely removed. Then it's not such a good idea.  If anyone wants to dayvig me though, I wouldn't mind. Just once though.

Okay, so I'd be entirely removed. Then it's not such a good idea.  If anyone wants to dayvig me though, I wouldn't mind. Just once though.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Are you absolutely sure about that?

If you only kill ONE character, I won't hold it against you. That said, given I'd be at basically 2 HP instead of 3 HP, it might not be the smartest idea ever, but basically, it's not the worst thing in the world either.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you only kill ONE character, I won't hold it against you. That said, given I'd be at basically 2 HP instead of 3 HP, it might not be the smartest idea ever, but basically, it's not the worst thing in the world either.

See, in the rough draft, I had an ability that would make it so the character in question would be the one to die 100% of the time but now I don't have that so it's a roll of the dice.

Well... I can help you out there. I'll see what others have to say first.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Well... I can help you out there. I'll see what others have to say first.

ILTS said in the OP actions don't start till 6pm EDT anyway so it's not like you can do it this very instant anyway.