CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

@OrangeP47 Now that actions are going to become active (I think), I'd like final confirmation before doing this. I'm also open to hearing opinions from the rest of town.

I think we can wait. We haven't really considered what we'll do if something goes wrong.

We can wait a while before shooting me I think. If you have reason to suspect me, go ahead and shoot though because that 1/3 chance to confirm town, I'll take over being constantly suspected at this stage of the game, but it may be better in the absence of that to have 3 HP.

22 minutes ago, NodFan said:

Well in that case

Sacrificial Warrior (passive):

This is not a valid action.

22 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Nah.

##peanuts Shade939

Jeod showers Shade939 in peanuts! All of his characters are hit. Suddenly, one of them falls to ground...

Peanuts the Clown has died from anaphylactic shock! He was allergic to peanuts!

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We can wait a while before shooting me I think. If you have reason to suspect me, go ahead and shoot though because that 1/3 chance to confirm town, I'll take over being constantly suspected at this stage of the game, but it may be better in the absence of that to have 3 HP.

Agreed. I think the only way this goes well for us is if that first shot confirms you as town. If you're telling the truth you've just made yourself an easy kill and if you're a liar then you probably have some bonus to being attacked.

I think we're best off if we force scum to dedicate actual effort toward killing you.

##unvote

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

##vote Killing_You

29 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Jeod

Vote Counts:

• Killing_You: 1
  • Jeod: 1

Remaining Players (8):

• OrangeP47
  • Killing_You
  • NodFan