CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

When you could have picked Dr. Vahlen and chopped up dead bodies for sweet rewards? Tsk tsk.

Given my avatar, I probably have to say something here about how she's a war criminal or something like that....

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

When did FRAYDO say he was joining?

6 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I drove all the way to his house and took him hostage. He PM'd me to join the game, he just didn't post.

haha ninja

Current discussion topics are 

Should we shoot Orange in the face in hopes we can confirm him town (Serious ?Retal says no, joke Retal says REVENGE)?

Is Jeod killing one of Shade's characters with an action that supposedly does nothing a scum move (I think it's a neutral read)?

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Alas, this time I'm avoiding the food business entirely, instead I choose an amusing set of characters, and depending on how things play out I might find myself using some very interesting abilities when I reveal them.

Here's the relevant section where I would have been warning Jeod ahead of time that his action would kill my character, since they had food allergies making it lethal to them.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Here's the relevant section where I would have been warning Jeod ahead of time that his action would kill my character, since they had food allergies making it lethal to them.

I mean, while I'm not happy Jeod killed your character, to be fair that wasn't much of a warning either.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, while I'm not happy Jeod killed your character, to be fair that wasn't much of a warning either.

Like as evident from my comment at the time I thought you meant you had a peanut allergy IRL.

it would probably make more sense if you had an actual food related action.

And what sort of warning do you expect for something that can kill your character.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

it would probably make more sense if you had an actual food related action.

And what sort of warning do you expect for something that can kill your character.

TBH I'd expect either it to not be brought up at all, security via obscurity, or for the warning to be blatantly obvious.

It's the fact that it specifically kills one of shade's characters that makes me lean away from it being scummy. Well not mafia. It's the kind of joke that It'd be uncomfortable with as a GM if I gave it to mafia. It's already a feels bad joke. I could see it being a neutral/TP joke ability.

TBH I'd expect either it to not be brought up at all, security via obscurity, or for the warning to be blatantly obvious.

He did decide to throw peanuts at what is probably the only character in game that would actually kill him. :v

He did decide to throw peanuts at what is probably the only character in game that would actually kill him. :v

I mean, Jeod is probably just targeting you because of your intense rivalry.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I guess shade could ask Jeod to roleblock himself as an apology or something.

Mggh, in all fairness, I'm probably going to use my day kill on Jeod before this phase is over anyways.

The character it's on automatically attract hostile actions to him, so I'd expect him to be killed off tonight soonish anyways.

Mggh, in all fairness, I'm probably going to use my day kill on Jeod before this phase is over anyways.

The character it's on automatically attract hostile actions to him, so I'd expect him to be killed off tonight soonish anyways.

So you said that knowing Jeod has a roleblock.... though earlier you dared him to use it on you did you not? Do you care to offer any further explanation?

So you said that knowing Jeod has a roleblock.... though earlier you dared him to use it on you did you not? Do you care to offer any further explanation?

Clearly, I have a way to counter Jeod's role block, like he had a way to kill Peanut's the Clown. :v

Obviously I feel like things are a bit set up here though...

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I feel as if we think this is town/town we should probably convince these two to not do this....

Someone already threw peanuts, is there a Popcorn action too for us observing this?