CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

54 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Let the games begin! Day phase ends at 6 PM EST 04/07. The next ~2 hours are action free, no actions can be used or will be counted. You can start using your day actions at 6 PM EST 04/05 today. Voting is allowed.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Does this not happen until 6pm?

Just now, Jeod said:

So @iLikeToSnipe are all of our characters "active" at once or do we switch between them at night?

Do you mean "can my characters be affected by an action?", then yes. Any character (unless something says otherwise) can always be affected by an action. When you do your night action, you can only use one action per player as usual.

Back on the to shoot or not to shoot Orange subject, would we perhaps be better off if we waited a day? If it's real, scum's hand might be forced N1 and we can play around that.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

This almost feels like some kind of threat :|

Sunflower is a master at the art of seeming innocent when she's hiding a bloody knife behind her back.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Just meant that time you were a merchant and gave out coins to buy stuff at your store.

Alas, this time I'm avoiding the food business entirely, instead I choose an amusing set of characters, and depending on how things play out I might find myself using some very interesting abilities when I reveal them.