CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Sunflower said:

Orange you sure are sharey today.

I am the only one here who can straight up reveal 100% of the info about one of their characters and be called "shady" for it. I mean, it's like Shade's wet dream of information fishing.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I am the only one here who can straight up reveal 100% of the info about one of their characters and be called "shady" for it. I mean, it's like Shade's wet dream of information fishing.

Either way, I think you probably get some benefit of getting shot, which could be an alignment flip, or possible ability thief or energy drain type of ability maybe.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Either way, I think you probably get some benefit of getting shot, which could be an alignment flip, or possible ability thief or energy drain type of ability maybe.

Well duh, I wouldn't want to be shot if I gained *nothing* from it :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

So what does this say about the night kill then? I'd been assuming the basic lynch/NK were character kills, but if the lynch kills a player outright...

This is a good question too. I assumed it was a character kill, and, if I didn't get the Civilian daykilled somehow, the NK could potentially kill that char and reveal me as town, but if it just omni-kills me this is a lot less useful too.  If the NK is a full player kill, I *definitely* want to be shot.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Could also have multiple-character kills spread out over different players. So you can target player 1, 2, and 3 and kill one of that players characters each.

Or two scum both get a 1 char NK, can double up, or not.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Could also have multiple-character kills spread out over different players. So you can target player 1, 2, and 3 and kill one of that players characters each.

Or each scum player has a single character kill each night.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Umm they're called rangers.

I'll throw you guys another freebee, my characters flavor wise are both ADVENT and XCOM, and my XCOM character is the Support Class, and ILTS vetoed having a revive. That doesn't preclude someone being a doctor, but I'm pretty sure once a character is dead they are dead for real.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'll throw you guys another freebee, my characters flavor wise are both ADVENT and XCOM, and my XCOM character is the Support Class, and ILTS vetoed having a revive. That doesn't preclude someone being a doctor, but I'm pretty sure once a character is dead they are dead for real.

Probably have someone with a rather OP suicidal ability, that shouldn't get to use their ability multiple times.