CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

More seriously, have we ever managed to convince shade not to do something he really wants to do?

I mean, he's being pretty restrained right now, which leads me to believe he's town. I think if he was a baddie he'd have knee-jerked Jeod to kingdom-come if he really does have some kind of uber-kill.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, he's being pretty restrained right now, which leads me to believe he's town. I think if he was a baddie he'd have knee-jerked Jeod to kingdom-come if he really does have some kind of uber-kill.

Who say's it's an uber kill? It would basically come down to him losing a single character also.

Like compare it to when Lucario used Close Combat on me that other game. Shade was town and basically didn't attack until I agreed to be attacked.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Who say's it's an uber kill? It would basically come down to him losing a single character also.

Yeah but you said it also makes him attract danger and is unblockable, that's not just a normal kill.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not disagreeing with the notion that we have a town on town fight between the two. I'm just cynical that we can stop shade from Retaliating. Mostly because...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

He's already rationalizing it as not actually killing Jeod.

What?

He's claiming lightning rod.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Of course, if this was the scum theatre that you mentioned yourself there would be no sense in scum bringing themselves down two characters.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I considered this being scum theater.... but if it is... they'd legitimately be down a character, so that'd be a pretty big commitment to it...

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm not disagreeing with the notion that we have a town on town fight between the two. I'm just cynical that we can stop shade from Retaliating. Mostly because...

He's already rationalizing it as not actually killing Jeod.

He's claiming lightning rod.

To be fair, Jeod also had an annoying specific ability solely so he could kill one of my characters while getting around the lightning rod.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Of course, if this was the scum theatre that you mentioned yourself there would be no sense in scum bringing themselves down two characters.

It's still a little late for that if we'd assume they both were though, as they'd already be down one.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Shade, would you rather get your revenge on Jeod now, or get a good "I told you so!" when we kill Jeod for being scum later?

I'm pretty certain I go with the first option, although it wouldn't surprise me if Jeod did have a vengeance ability on his characters now that KY brought it up.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty certain I go with the first option, although it wouldn't surprise me if Jeod did have a vengeance ability on his characters now that KY brought it up.

How typical, only able to empathize when it's your own behind on the line :p :v

26 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Someone already threw peanuts, is there a Popcorn action too for us observing this?

I do have a little bundle of fun I could reach into, but I dunno if I want to do that just yet. Wouldn't want to have too much fun in one day. :v

Just now, Sunflower said:

I do have a little bundle of fun I could reach into, but I dunno if I want to do that just yet. Wouldn't want to have too much fun in one day. :v

Why are we all up so late anyway? My meds kicked in like an hour and a half ago and I'm really tired.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why are we all up so late anyway? My meds kicked in like an hour and a half ago and I'm really tired.

Graduating college, taking a few months off, and then having the entire state shut down just as you begin job searching don't make for good sleep habits :v.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Graduating college, taking a few months off, and then having the entire state shut down just as you begin job searching don't make for good sleep habits :v.

I flipped my mattress today too and it's really firm again too so I'm like really looking forward to sleep, it's like a brand new bed.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I know he's probably in bed, but for when he wakes up, I'll ask the same earlier question to @Jeod : Can you visit me tonight too?

I guess? Why though?

8 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I'm tempted to shoot him now just to see what sort of Character I'd actually kill through RNG and so we could see who he actually has.

8 hours ago, Sunflower said: