CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Killing_You said:

So you see x amount of y alignment when people visit you?

I get a report of how many of each alignment visit me, yep. That's a passive, always on, so I can do other things while it's active. Or, at the expense of turning that off, I can scan someone else and see how many of each alignment visit someone else, but won't get the report on myself.

Just now, Jeod said:

That’s cute and all but knowing the number of alignments we have isn’t useful enough to warrant a bunch of us dogpiling on you while scum get a free kill.

It's quite simple. Say 3 people visit me, I see that 3 town visit me, only 3 people claim to have visited me, we have 3 confirmed town, scum must be in the others. Or, scum lie, say 3 town visit me and 4 people claim to visit me, we know one of them is lying and the scum. It's a very powerful tool.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

To be fair, you probably shouldn't have shown your hand this early. Your ability would've been better served by catching people off-guard.

Just now, Jeod said:

Hah! Look in the mirror.

I'll address these together. It's simply that we have a very good opportunity here and I've yet to here any actual plan from anyone else.

56 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If I had your ability I’d have acted scummy so as to attract visitors without need of waving a “plan” around. 

Ah, Jeod, but I'm not you, and I'm sure we're all better off for it.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

We'll see about that. I'm sure you're well aware by now that I will not be visiting you. I have my own plan in mind.

Indeed, and you can protest all you want, but I don't think it'll be a good look for you, even more so if we clear several others.

I'm quite capable of proving myself. If you want to continue acting like you're in charge without a shred of evidence to back up your claims, I can certainly see to it that you're disarmed.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'm quite capable of proving myself. If you want to continue acting like you're in charge without a shred of evidence to back up your claims, I can certainly see to it that you're disarmed.

1) I don't think you can.

2) That probably won't look good for you if you try, let alone if you succeed.

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Like, I'm not the one who just up and killed Shade's character.

You really want to keep going with the “not a good look” crap don’t you?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You really want to keep going with the “not a good look” crap don’t you?

I mean, you're free to do whatever, I don't control you. I'm just saying I don't think you're reading the room accurately right now.

Orange, this isn't a good look for you. You're pushing too hard, your reasoning is faulty, and you seem to be hoping Shade can back you up. I'm starting to reconsider holding  back on my shot, especially since you only seem to have one character that you want alive, and I'd prefer to have it ready by D3 instead of D4.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Orange, this isn't a good look for you. You're pushing too hard, your reasoning is faulty, and you seem to be hoping Shade can back you up. I'm starting to reconsider holding  back on my shot, especially since you only seem to have one character that you want alive, and I'd prefer to have it ready by D3 instead of D4.

If I haven't shot Jeod yet, do you really think shooting someone during this phase makes sense?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I mean, if that's how you feel, then maybe go ahead and shoot me now. Like I said, part of not wanting the shot now was feeling as if you guys were okay as is. That said, I've always left these things up to you, and even presented alternate plans and have been willing to work with everyone. I absolutely have not been pushing for a specific course of action, merely for having a plan, which would be amazing on D1 given how productive it normally is, or rather, how unproductive it is.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, if that's how you feel, then maybe go ahead and shoot me now. Like I said, part of not wanting the shot now was feeling as if you guys were okay as is. That said, I've always left these things up to you, and even presented alternate plans and have been willing to work with everyone. I absolutely have not been pushing for a specific course of action, merely for having a plan, which would be amazing on D1 given how productive it normally is, or rather, how unproductive it is.

Actually I just thought of what I can do if you do happen to hit the lamppost, and while it's not as exciting, it's still productive, so I wouldn't be bummed out about it. If you want to do it I won't hold it against you.