CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Sounds like a perfect time to do this!

##Banana Retaliation

Mostly for science since it's not even a real action.

Can't tell if serious, joking, or joking about being joking, or serious about being joking.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah but presumably that's because you have some sort of defense?

I mean really we've had 1 action that's technically a nothing action and the other action however you spin it you should know about Shade.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah but presumably that's because you have some sort of defense?

I'm inclined to think the action would have included a description for what character it would have targeted at the very least.

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Sounds like a perfect time to do this!

##Banana Retaliation

Mostly for science since it's not even a real action.

The ghost of Peanuts the Clown rises from the grave and slaps Shade! No fake actions allowed. Next time will cost you...

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

##peanuts Shade

On 4/5/2020 at 4:22 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

Special Rules:

• By default, all day actions can be used ONLY ONCE PER DAY. If an action can be used more than once during a day its description will say so.

Jeod is all out of peanuts.

Just now, Retaliation said:

What if Jeod was also trying to get shot this entire time, but was just much more subtle than Orange about it?

Possibly, although I'm probably  the only player that he can't stop from shooting him.

I'd half way wonder if I should shoot him, just because it let's me counter one of his abilities otherwise.

Possibly, although I'm probably  the only player that he can't stop from shooting him.

I'd half way wonder if I should shoot him, just because it let's me counter one of his abilities otherwise.

If you want to trigger a mass voting in the last half hour of the first day, go for it.

I think we're better off playing it safe after everything that's happened today. One more kill and we've killed off a players worth of characters.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I feel like one of these days someone is going to have the zombie virus and be like "JUST SHOOT ME ALREADY" and then we'll have the zombie apocalypse on our hands.

Apparently there were some great Dead Space games before our time.