CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean we pretty heavily discussed it and he basically asked my permission. It was even sort of my idea.

I'm pretty confident that mafia or scum, can kill multiple characters during the night, since that needs to be balanced out against the day lynch.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Don't shoot KY. He's helping by shooting me, even if it didn't turn out good.

Ha. Perfectly describes Godzilla when he's a good guy.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

He might have just been looking for an excuse to kill someone you know.

You know, I could've shot you to bring you down to -2. Or shot Jeod after he threw peanuts at you.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

The point is to prove I'm town and let me keep living ;)

'Twas a joke. :v 

Just now, Killing_You said:

Ha. Perfectly describes Godzilla when he's a good guy.

You know, I could've shot you to bring you down to -2. Or shot Jeod after he threw peanuts at you.

'Twas a joke. :v 

Orange was actually asking for someone to shoot him though. :v

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Are we just gonna not discuss the fact that Jeod knee-jerked and tried to block Shade, btw?

We can always discuss how you being scummy had directly asked shade about his day kill after being shot.

Just now, Jeod said:

We can always discuss how you being scummy had directly asked shade about his day kill after being shot.

Being shot didn't have the intended effect, I clearly was considering being shot again.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't know why Jeod would want to protect me.

Because playing XCOM characters seems to make you bananas and think taking RNG chances on killing your characters is good. But actually maybe characters being alive is better than characters being dead. Point is moot though since I guess Jeod had a different reason.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I didn’t say I think you’re both scum?

I mean all your complaining that we're too buddy buddy kind of implies it. If you don't think that, you should focus on convincing the one of us you think is town that the other is not instead of just whining that we're friendly.

I mean all your complaining that we're too buddy buddy kind of implies it. If you don't think that, you should focus on convincing the one of us you think is town that the other is not instead of just whining that we're friendly.

Why don't you just state Jeod is scum, and he knows we're not scum instead. That's a lot simpler and more straightforward.

it also raised up the obvious point, but do you think Jeod didn't know that his peanut action could kill someone? Would a Gm give you a lethal ability without telling you about it?

My point was that your buddy attitude is skewing your own reads. You’ve been hyper focused on me the whole day because shade decided to have a character with a peanut allergy.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Why don't you just state Jeod is scum, and he knows we're not scum instead. That's a lot simpler and more straightforward.

it also raised up the obvious point, but do you think Jeod didn't know that his peanut action could kill someone? Would a Gm give you a lethal ability without telling you about it?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

My point was that your buddy attitude is skewing your own reads. You’ve been hyper focused on me the whole day because shade decided to have a character with a peanut allergy.

My town read comes from the fact that Shade didn't knee-jerk retailate, which is how towny-Shade acts from past experience, and the fact that your peanut killed him in the first place is pretty suspicious. Nothing since then has changed that.

My town read comes from the fact that Shade didn't knee-jerk retailate, which is how towny-Shade acts from past experience, and the fact that your peanut killed him in the first place is pretty suspicious. Nothing since then has changed that.

To clarify, NOT knee-jerking is how *town* shade reacts. Realized after posting my sentence structure could be confusing.