CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

What I don't like is despite your alignments, you and Shade seem to be in cahoots with the character planning. That's not something you ought to be doing.

We've talked about character planning before too, Jeod.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We've talked about character planning before too, Jeod.

So? Just shows you’ve been complicit. You two plan together and develop preconceived notions about each other before a game even starts. Not a good look for you.

Just now, Jeod said:

So? Just shows you’ve been complicit. You two plan together and develop preconceived notions about each other before a game even starts. Not a good look for you.

This particular instance was like a conversation probably 6 months ago, where I mentioned wanting to be the lamppost. You're overblowing it. Plus Shade is my friend, it's not like I can't just not talk to him.

it's more a case of I remembered he was planning the idea, and it's rather obvious given the context he was using it.

What sort of ability relies on you vising a player for it to function, that you would want to use to check payers?

Just now, Shade939 said:

it's more a case of I remembered he was planning the idea, and it's rather obvious given the context he was using it.

What sort of ability relies on you vising a player for it to function, that you would want to use to check payers?

“Hey I’m gonna be this town role some time in a future Cyor”

”Hey he’s that town role he said he’d be”

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Didn't you use somebody else's idea in a game once and they knew all about you because of it?

Vizzini? I didn’t go telling everyone I was going to be him or spill what my abilities would be.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Vizzini? I didn’t go telling everyone I was going to be him or spill what my abilities would be.

Whoever's idea it was knew far more about the char than Shade knows about my lamppost.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Whoever's idea it was knew far more about the char than Shade knows about my lamppost.

That would be ilts, and he sure didn’t act all buddy-buddy with me.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

My entire knowledge, consists of knowing what X-Com 2 is, and the word motion detector.

Didn't really know he detected alignments or anything like that specifically actually. :v

Just now, Jeod said:

That would be ilts, and he sure didn’t act all buddy-buddy with me.

I mean, I know it's incredible given how Shade usually acts, but I'm simply town reading him this game for the first time like ever.

Just now, Jeod said:

Good for you. You’re still pushy, bossy, and scummy—not to mention feeding shade’s anger over the peanuts.

Actually, I suspect you're more trying to provoke me into shooting you than anything. :v

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Good for you. You’re still pushy, bossy, and scummy—not to mention feeding shade’s anger over the peanuts.

That's called confidence, and it's how you get women to shoot you in the face

Well, that's interesting.

Anyway, back to my decision, I guess. The way I figure, there's three possible scenarios; Orange is being truthful, Orange is scum trying to set up why he won't get targeted for the NK, or Orange is town trying to scare scum away.

In scenario #1, I only have a 33% chance of hitting the lamppost, which is less useful with it being out in the open.

In scenario #2, taking him down a peg will be useful.

In scenario #3... well, I don't see any direct advatages, but I don't see any disadvantages either. Plus, Orange doesn't appear to be too worried about getting shot, so... In for a penney, in for a pounding. Besides, I'd prefer the cooldown to take all of D2 over D3.

source.gif

##atomic breath OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Well, that's interesting.

Anyway, back to my decision, I guess. The way I figure, there's three possible scenarios; Orange is being truthful, Orange is scum trying to set up why he won't get targeted for the NK, or Orange is town trying to scare scum away.

In scenario #1, I only have a 33% chance of hitting the lamppost, which is less useful with it being out in the open.

In scenario #2, taking him down a peg will be useful.

In scenario #3... well, I don't see any direct advatages, but I don't see any disadvantages either. Plus, Orange doesn't appear to be too worried about getting shot, so... In for a penney, in for a pounding. Besides, I'd prefer the cooldown to take all of D2 over D3.

source.gif

##atomic breath OrangeP47

Didn't anyone ever tell you to brush your teeth as a child?