CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I hope you at least got a sticker.

I lied, we did mail in ballots this year.

So anyway WHAT THE HELL. I thought we already agreed that shooting Orange was more likely to go wrong than right. I'm also astonished that Shade didn't go off.

Just now, Retaliation said:

So anyway WHAT THE HELL. I thought we already agreed that shooting Orange was more likely to go wrong than right. I'm also astonished that Shade didn't go off.

I figured we're probably lynching Jeod tomorrow anyways. :v

He thinks shooting me won’t work. In fact I put most of my stock in night actions.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm 0/2 on recent RNG, but just means my luck is bound to turn up sooner or later ;)

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Take it from me, your luck only gets worse from here.

When it comes to RNG, typically, throughout my entire life, I have all the luck that you lack, so I really hope not. I'm known for rolling a clutch 20 in D&D pretty much on command.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's like Retal got home and we all decided to shut up so he can read in peace.

Thank you. Or at least until I read this post and you all started posting again :argh:

Thoughts:

I didn't quite understand that KY and Orange were actually talking about the kill before it happened so it's less out of left field for me now. I don't like the results, but at least we have some kind of confirmation surrounding Orange's claims now.

Jeod continues to cast suspicion on Orange more on the circumstances surrounding his claimed role than really engaging on his behavior this game. I feel Orange has been trying to put town in a position to make some progress N1 and helped prevent rash thinking when Jeod kill our village clown (RIP peanuts). I definitely don't like the smug impression I've been getting from him the past day or so.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

To be fair, Jeod being smug is the norm.

I think it's actually a point in his favor because it's the kind of smugness that gives me "Ha, I caught you scum" vibes. 

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You’ve been gone the past day or so.

I didn't realize it's been almost 22 hours since that Dr. Who joke! Anyway nothing worth commenting on happened between that and going to bed. It was all discussion about running votes and a repeat on the split character alignment argument.

KY gets points for choice of character. Kaiju is cool.

It’s regretful that Orange lost his omniscient lamppost, although I am now more inclined to believe what he has revealed about his other two relatively useless characters. 

Vote to have something on the board.

##vote No Lynch

Just now, FRAYDO said:

KY gets points for choice of character. Kaiju is cool.

It’s regretful that Orange lost his omniscient lamppost, although I am now more inclined to believe what he has revealed about his other two relatively useless characters. 

Vote to have something on the board.

##vote No Lynch

My Support can still do something, though back to my comment about having a tertiary plan if the lamppost got hit... I misread the action so I don't actually have that plan (the action in question is the replacement for my vetoed revive), but I do still have utility so everything's not a total wash. Just don't expect anything exciting or major.

Honestly tensions are pretty high right now and I'd rather not blunder into another mistake.

##vote nolynch

Sounds like a perfect time to do this!

##Banana Retaliation

Mostly for science since it's not even a real action.