CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

##unvote

Given Jeod's claimed ability, now I'm less certain that he'd actually be worried enough about Shade to take him out. I feel like killing him would do more harm to him than good in the long run. And if he WAS scum, he'd more than likely goad Shade into trying a daykill on him (which probably wouldn't be that hard).

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I figure if you’re town you’ll take a cue from KY and evaluate more. Especially since scum can apparently either kill two characters or a whole roster at night.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure nightkills are party wiped. Two feels like a strange number, and I don't think scum with limited party wipes would waste it on someone who was already injured.

Here’s a perspective for you. Orange asked to be shot—I had nothing to do with his “cop” role dying. Another perspective: I’ve been forced to be on defense the whole game thanks to orange. So yes I’m playing scummy.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##WRYYYY jeod would you ask me to do such a horrible thing?

WRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a terrible shriek, Retaliation lunges at Jeod in a bloodlusted fury. Jeod expertly hits Retaliation with a mortal wound and attempts to dodge the attack... but his attacker is relentless. Before expiring, the Eversor Assassin (Retaliation) guts Loid Forger (Jeod). The corpse of the Eversor Assassin combusts in a massive explosion, but it's fairly pointless given the fact that Loid Forger is dead. That was overkill...

Remaining Players (7):

• OrangeP47 (-1 character)
  • Killing_You
  • NodFan
  • Retaliation (-1 character)
  • Jeod (-1 character)
  • Sunflower
  • FRAYDO

12 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Here’s a perspective for you. Orange asked to be shot—I had nothing to do with his “cop” role dying. Another perspective: I’ve been forced to be on defense the whole game thanks to orange. So yes I’m playing scummy.

You've been trying to twist Orange's roleclaims into evidence for being scum all game. First with the idea that he has split town/scum alignment and then getting confrontational about Shade trusting Orange's lamppost claim. Without that we wouldn't have gone back to trying to shoot Orange to prove he's town. You could have simply passed up on visiting him. 

Then there's the peanut debacle and the lack of interest in verifying Orange's alignment.

Once again, he acted for selfish reasons. I’m not interested in him verifying his alignment when I can do it myself. I trust my own ability over the claim of a strongarm player. Everything that occurred D1 was brought upon by the selfishness of Shade and Orange.

Just now, Jeod said:

Once again, he acted for selfish reasons. I’m not interested in him verifying his alignment when I can do it myself. I trust my own ability over the claim of a strongarm player. Everything that occurred D1 was brought upon by the selfishness of Shade and Orange.

Then why did you say your target was moved from sunflower to nodfan instead of orange to nodfan? We can't no lynch today so it's pretty obvious that the dispute between you and orange/shade would have had to been settled. 

Orange seemed certain his sorting would help. I decided to contribute in my own way instead of relying on him. Orange hasn't told you anything about the results of his plan. I've told you NodFan is town. You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Orange seemed certain his sorting would help. I decided to contribute in my own way instead of relying on him. Orange hasn't told you anything about the results of his plan. I've told you NodFan is town. You're welcome.

Um... in case you forgot, I kind of oblitherated the key to his sorting plan...

Just now, Killing_You said:

Um... in case you forgot, I kind of oblitherated the key to his sorting plan...

I did, but hey. Too bad that appears to have been his only power play. Thanks a lot Orange.

Just now, Jeod said:

...He asked. To. Be. Shot.

Oh, I know. Don't take this as a scum read, I'm just asking every question on my mind. You seemed to take issue with Shade shooting Orange after I shot him, but you were fine with me shooting him. Usually, you'd be opposed to this kind of thing regardless of consent.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Oh, I know. Don't take this as a scum read, I'm just asking every question on my mind. You seemed to take issue with Shade shooting Orange after I shot him, but you were fine with me shooting him. Usually, you'd be opposed to this kind of thing regardless of consent.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Orange didn't ask Shade to shoot him before I blocked him.