CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

27 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Understandable. I was hoping to glean as much information as I could from you regarding your remaining two characters and how well you would go moving forward in the game. That said, I think we should hear Sunflower's night claim.

Orange seemed to really want me to visit him, so I did. Wasn't really sure if that plan was still on or not. It didn't seem like he was quite as popular as he hoped, but I do believe that you had a mason with him.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Orange seemed to really want me to visit him, so I did. Wasn't really sure if that plan was still on or not. It didn't seem like he was quite as popular as he hoped, but I do believe that you had a mason with him.

My scanner died. Once that happened everyone was free to do what they wanted.  Well, you were always free to do what you wanted, just I wouldn't complain anymore :p

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

My scanner died. Once that happened everyone was free to do what they wanted.  Well, you were always free to do what you wanted, just I wouldn't complain anymore :p

Yeah but who knows if maybe you had some other passive from one of your other characters. It wasn't all bad since it made me less suspicious of FRAYDO.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Yeah but who knows if maybe you had some other passive from one of your other characters. It wasn't all bad since it made me less suspicious of FRAYDO.

I mean given I could have died and you could have seen the killer too possibly that would have been nice as well :p But I guess Shade was too lightning for this world.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean given I could have died and you could have seen the killer too possibly that would have been nice as well :p But I guess Shade was too lightning for this world.

Yeah I did wonder if you might get targeted. If only things were so easy! But I guess it's nice you're still alive. :p

47 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Hold up sunny, you’re claiming you watched FRAYDO visit orange? After he already confirmed he’s the mason?

She did kind of soft knowing who it is, which is part of why I was thinking it was her, too, after the day's initial conversations.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm curious as to where you're going with this, Jeod. I don't think we should hold up the conversation on Retal's behalf, seeing as how hammer is today.

He hasn’t been very cooperative while the rest of us have our cards laid out. If he doesn’t want to contribute then we can nolynch considering it isn’t mylo.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

He hasn’t been very cooperative while the rest of us have our cards laid out. If he doesn’t want to contribute then we can nolynch considering it isn’t mylo.

Uhh... No, we can't, actually. According to the rules, we NoLynched yesterday, therefore we have to lynch today.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, we have to do something today, and unfortunately I'm a bit busy at the moment. KY, I think you're going to be the deciding factor on how we go today, so maybe you should take the lead and steer us how you want.

I'm a bit busy today, so forgive me for not posting a big analysis. Going off of my process of elimination from last night, between the three my gut is telling me Retal is the most likely to be scum.

##vote Retaliation

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I'm a bit busy today, so forgive me for not posting a big analysis. Going off of my process of elimination from last night, between the three my gut is telling me Retal is the most likely to be scum.

##vote Retaliation

I mean, I'll respect your opinion. I rate you as more town than him. But if you want me to follow that lead, I'm going to need some convincing.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I'll respect your opinion. I rate you as more town than him. But if you want me to follow that lead, I'm going to need some convincing.

Everyone else has an alibi.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I can't hunt down the individual quotes at this time, but I've read back through his stuff and he seems to have springboarded off of the D1 debacle to hyper focus on Jeod. There's not a whole lot we know about him at the moment (other than him daykilling Jeod and losing a character in the process). He feels the most likely to be scum out of him, Sunflower, and FRAYDO. Refer back to my big post from last night for why I refer to those three specifically.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I can't hunt down the individual quotes at this time, but I've read back through his stuff and he seems to have springboarded off of the D1 debacle to hyper focus on Jeod. There's not a whole lot we know about him at the moment (other than him daykilling Jeod and losing a character in the process). He feels the most likely to be scum out of him, Sunflower, and FRAYDO. Refer back to my big post from last night for why I refer to those three specifically.

What do you think about NodFan's alignment and what it means for Jeod supposedly seeing it?

I have to AFK for about an hour, maybe slightly more, but basically I'm still thinking about that situation as more pressing, so I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on it. We do know basically what Retal thinks about it.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

ILTS said before the game he'd probably allow scum to use an action AND NK at the same time.

Probably isn’t definitive and if it is, the GM should confirm it.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

What do you think about NodFan's alignment and what it means for Jeod supposedly seeing it?

I'm not sure. Again, I suppose it's possible that Jeod is lying about his cop ability, but there's nothing but speculation to back that up. I guess he could also be insane? Again, though, speculation, and not something I feel comfortable enough to look into right now.