CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

No, I tried to assassinate him, which means I didn't kill FRAYDO.

You lied about your reasoning in "controlling" sunflower, you lied about attempting to cop me, and now you're lying about how this clears you.

@iLikeToSnipe Can you confirm or deny if scum can do a normal action and a NK the same night?

Ok Snipe clarified everything with me. She does, indeed, protect me from party wipes.

I protected Jeod in the hopes that we'd have a definitive cop report today. Obviously, he elected to do something else, which puts a dent in his cop claim.

Any other night reports before moving on?

Just now, Jeod said:

Hey, whatever. Retaliation is one of your scum. The other is likely Sunflower.

Assuming I believe your cop claim. Which I did, up until now.

So I have to ask, why did you try to kill Retal when the plan was to cop him?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Assuming I believe your cop claim. Which I did, up until now.

So I have to ask, why did you try to kill Retal when the plan was to cop him?

Copping him wouldn't guarantee a lynch. After this game's events it seemed clear I could only rely on myself. I took a look at who switched the vote train over to NodFan yesterday and Retaliation fits the bill.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Why in RNGesus's name would you kill someone when you could cop them instead?

I thought I'd be the night kill, that's why. I plainly stated that I had an assassin, Retaliation knew as well. Can't give a cop report if I'm dead and can't say with 100% certainty at the time that KY is town.

How about we review some facts here:

1. I'm roleblocked thanks to Retaliation

2. Scum only need one town dead to win the game in a 2-2 tie.

3. KY hasn't used his daykill yet.

If KY were scum he would daykill Orange to prevent the only counter (in case Orange copied a daykill). Retaliation chose to block me because he doesn't know what my assassin fully does and is acting in self defense. Therefore, scum must be in Retaliation/Orange/Sunflower.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Copping him wouldn't guarantee a lynch. After this game's events it seemed clear I could only rely on myself. I took a look at who switched the vote train over to NodFan yesterday and Retaliation fits the bill.

BS. You of all people should know that the lynch backed up your cop claim, and delivering a report would have been far more useful regardless of the circumstances. 

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Then we'll be 2 scum vs 2 town. 

And I'm not taking the shot unless I know it won't be a game ender if I'm wrong. For all I know, I'd kill Retal, and the game would instantly end in a scum victory. Not chancing it.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

And I'm not taking the shot unless I know it won't be a game ender if I'm wrong. For all I know, I'd kill Retal, and the game would instantly end in a scum victory. Not chancing it.

Jeod's sodoku is right about one thing, if there's two scum, one of them is Sunflower by PoE. If Sunflower is not scum, there's only one scum I think.

Just now, Jeod said:

Here's another point: I came out right away confirming Retaliation's claim that I tried to kill him. @Killing_You, it would have been far safer for me to just come out with a cop read, no?

Makes a bit of sense...

Off to play Kane's Waffles. Be back in a while.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Makes a bit of sense...

Off to play Kane's Waffles. Be back in a while.

Kane makes good waffles. Single or muliplayer flavored?

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Jeod's sodoku is right about one thing, if there's two scum, one of them is Sunflower by PoE. If Sunflower is not scum, there's only one scum I think.

Then let's start there. If there's only one scum we can afford a mislynch.

##vote sunflower

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Then let's start there. If there's only one scum we can afford a mislynch.

##vote sunflower

Correct. Why not you to prove your township? Or are there two scum?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I think it’s better for KY to use his daykill for that, if it’s to be tested.

Well we shouldn't turbo either way, we have nearly 48 hours to figure something out, but yes, if the kill can resolve someone, that first, cause these blockers could potentially influence the vote if we get things wrong, though it still wouldn't be a sure shot if numbers are equalized.

23 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

All I see are a bunch of people trying to get quick trains to end the game. I guess you realized I'm easy pickings because I won't be around to defend myself on Monday.