CYOR Mafia: Social Distancing Edition

iLikeToSnipe

So this was all a lie then? Presumably to draw out a dayblock?

On 4/8/2020 at 5:26 PM, Jeod said:

I originally wanted to control Sunflower though, so we have a driver.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:33 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Control?

On 4/8/2020 at 5:37 PM, OrangeP47 said:

I don't want anyone under Jeod's control.

##incapacitate NodFan

Just now, FRAYDO said:

So this was all a lie then? Presumably to draw out a dayblock?

Yeah, at some point in all of this I was gonna concede Jeod had been acting slightly less scummy today than yesterday, but this set him back again.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:40 PM, OrangeP47 said:

When Jeod is town, he gambits D1. He didn't do that this time. In fact, he explicitly said he wasn't going to tout some big plan, in contrast to my style.

Looks like a Town-Jeod gambit to me, wouldn't you agree? @OrangeP47

It's not D1, but It looks good up until you blocked him.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Looks like a Town-Jeod gambit to me, wouldn't you agree? @OrangeP47

It's not D1, but It looks good up until you blocked him.

By gambit I mean where he announces a plan and tries to force everyone to play a long, similar to what I was doing this game. I know that may seem like moving goalposts but it was really me not being specific enough when I described the phenomenon in the first place.

From what I can tell the vote is currently 2 Retal (Jeod, KY), 2 Jeod (Orange, Retal)

I'll put my vote on NodFan because something doesn't sit right. I think we should pick the person that would resolve the situation the best, but I'm not sure which one it is.

##vote NodFan

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

What I mean is that I think it's possible it failed because I couldn't find shade.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I guess it's possible he had some time-lord BS that caused it (one of the possibilities I thought of was his lightning rod made it impossible for protection to work), but still, without knowing the details, choosing to protect Shade would have made more sense than a self-protect. If it works or not was immaterial to my point.

If this is to be believed, then it makes it very convenient for Retaliation to claim protecting Shade and be unable to and work with the idea of time-lord BS and its possibilities that cannot be confirmed without Shade.

I'm more inclined to believe the selfish self-protection over the failed protection.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

If this is to be believed, then it makes it very convenient for Retaliation to claim protecting Shade and be unable to and work with the idea of time-lord BS and its possibilities that cannot be confirmed without Shade.

I'm more inclined to believe the selfish self-protection over the failed protection.

I mean, trying to protect Shade was an obvious thing to do IMO. He was down to two characters.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I just get an action from him, I don't get his alignment.

I figure it’ll be easier to get a read on you this way. If you think he’s scum after seeing an action and I get a scum report, then it’s a double whammy without the animosity.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I figure it’ll be easier to get a read on you this way. If you think he’s scum after seeing an action and I get a scum report, then it’s a double whammy without the animosity.

True, we'll just have to see what I get.

Killing You, I am placing my faith in you. For transparency, this will give you a higher chance of survival tonight since you claimed a Doctor on your team. Who you choose to protect this time may decide the game.

##share chakra Killing_You

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Killing You, I am placing my faith in you. For transparency, this will give you a higher chance of survival tonight since you claimed a Doctor on your team. Who you choose to protect this time may decide the game.

##share chakra Killing_You

25269526-28A7-499B-B1FC-F418B019311B.thumb.gif.6c2969b0465d75888edf68186132d3a6.gif