[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Just now, Killing_You said:

Calling it now. Retal's going to live up to his name and try to pull out the big guns on me.

If he's mafia, then it's not really much of an option for him. He's already under too much suspicion that he could afford to have things focused on a handful of players at this point of the game.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Why? I like having some heat on me when I'm town.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If he's mafia, then it's not really much of an option for him. He's already under too much suspicion that he could afford to have things focused on a handful of players at this point of the game.

Eh, I suppose I was wrong about that bit. I'm used to people responding to casebuilding by counter-casebuilding the person who built the case on them.

Oy, my tongue feels funny.

12 minutes ago, Louis said:

@Killing_You so you're case against me is the fact that by luck I nailed mojoman.

If you recall my first game with infinity war I nailed orange my first night which was a win

All the talk of me being the lucky one, maybe Louis is our true anti-FRAYDO.

42 minutes ago, Louis said:

@Killing_You so you're case against me is the fact that by luck I nailed mojoman.

If you recall my first game with infinity war I nailed orange my first night which was a win

No, that was Retal trying to say that, and it's a flimsy case. Honestly, he didn't even seem that dedicated to it.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

No, that was Retal trying to say that, and it's a flimsy case. Honestly, he didn't even seem that dedicated to it.

It's dependent on mojoman telling the truth and was inspired by trying to figure out who we can actually clear of the people involved. I'm also a bit hesitant because the last time I went after louis for being a bit aggressive D1 she was town (despite having a cop report that said she was scum).

On a random note, I think I have a good grasp of everything that's going on, minus the neutral objective as long as Mojoman flips as Mafia.

Otherwise I'm kind of left wondering why Mojoman ended up with a TP role that's goal is to betray Mafia and get them killed?

For a refresher, the item went missing specifically because I was visited and I auto-hand out items when I'm visited. This was in my night result.

Also I'm going to bed early again, so we can ponder this tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I don't think Category 5 was particularly worried about it, basically he claimed you needed two abilities to make the ability you took work correctly.

That's not what I said. I just think it would make sense if I was the only one who could use it. At the same time, however, it doesn't really make sense that it could be turned into an item, so...

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You misread that reaction, but I can't blame you for that. That is basically my automatic joke response to anyone that talking to me about their children problems. Usually draws a "lol yeah it was"

TBH it was the best laugh I've had all day (But I only woke up like 2 hours ago).

2 hours ago, Mojoman said:

To clairfy, my goal isn't to kill the other mafia, my goal is to win while they're alive, which could mean killing one of them if they're on to me as the mastermind.

You're not very informative for a dead guy.