[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Hey, I want to join the Orange is sus party. I think you are Louis' teammate!

There are some people I'd expect to be willing to believe me/test my claim. Others are flip flopping way too easily...

This just makes me think Orange is the other mafia more.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

There are some people I'd expect to be willing to believe me/test my claim. Others are flip flopping way too easily...

This just makes me think Orange is the other mafia more.

When you actually explain yourself, and you say that it's Chop, which already fits my worldview, it's belieable.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Someone could actually visit me tonight and allow me to prove my role :colbert:

Yeah, that's the bit that actually makes me believe you, because I believe the role. But, I suspect you of being TP due to your interaction with Shade on D2 and the Louis took your side in arguments a lot.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, that's the bit that actually makes me believe you, because I believe the role. But, I suspect you of being TP due to your interaction with Shade on D2 and the Louis took your side in arguments a lot.

Either Orange does nothing and I see his alignment or he's lying and I get an action read to prove that.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TBH that was kinda weird but I think I've just learned not to antagonize her as much, because it's not as fun as antagonizing Shade.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It is, not counting my revenge action (which I assume counts as a visit). Maybe I have more one-time actions like vent, but mafia doesn't need to know that right now.

And what position would it leave town in if you were night killed? I doubt it's some sort of 1:1 kill, since if scum killed you N1 that'd leave them in a horrible place.

If you were to die tonight, town would be out a fair amount of information. 

How much do you trust that Retal can protect you tonight?