[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I think you're confusing Jeod and Mojoman there though?

On 12/16/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jeod said:

So should I shoot today? I've just caught up with Mojoman/FRAYDO and frankly the reason I haven't joined the gun party (aside from not wanting to yolo D1) is that I have a higher chance to kill.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

This sounds like a "scum if you do, scum if you don't" sort of argument.

Scum knows mojo's town. By arguing in mojo's favor you can score easy town cred when he dies. By the time you advocated for a different lynch, it was pretty obvious that the mojo one was going to be successful. 

Just now, Jeod said:

You think the NK was decided before the end of D1?

I don't know when the NK was decided on and I don't understand how that's relevant.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

SINCE I'M DEAD EVERYONE LIKE THE MAP I POSTED I CAN'T POST ANYMORE SO THERE'S NO WAY FOR ME TO ACUMULATE LIKES FOR THE REST OF THE GAME THIS IS TOO CRUEL WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF MY POSTCOUNT

*downvotes*

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@Retaliation I'm thinking the bandwagon was too easy. It's interesting that you're deflecting onto people who didn't join the bandwagon.

I dare you to pull the trigger.

Since the CVC has been cleared, here's a little chart.

PLAYER D1 ACTION D1 VOTE N1 ACTION
Jeod      
ChopBam   iLikeToSnipe  
iLikeToSnipe Shot @ Mojo, miss Mojoman  
FRAYDO   OrangeP47  
Category 5 Hurricane
  OrangeP47  
Voe   iLikeToSnipe  
OrangeP47 Shot @ Mojo, miss Mojoman  
Retaliation   Mojoman  
Mojoman   NoLynch  
Shade939   Mojoman  
TheIrishMan   Mojoman  
Anon_Kat      
Louis Shot @ Shade, miss    
Result   Mojoman Lynched OrangeP47 Killed

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don't know when the NK was decided on and I don't understand how that's relevant.

Your argument is that Chopbam was against Orange but not for Mojoman, correct? That alludes to you supposing Chopbam knew Orange would be the kill target, no?

15 minutes ago, Voe said:

Because Jeod also claimed a non standard role, without claiming immunity. If scum was targeting potential power roles, they should have gone for Jeod.

Yeah, about that. I'm just as useless as the rest of you. I've had a very busy workweek and I'm on-call this week to top it off, so I was hoping to out-perform Orange in the kill-baiting.

Just now, Jeod said:

Yeah, about that. I'm just as useless as the rest of you. I've had a very busy workweek and I'm on-call this week to top it off, so I was hoping to out-perform Orange in the kill-baiting.

Plus if he was scum then I'd probably have been the target, which would kinda hopefully have nailed his coffin.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Yet again, if people are going to presume that D1 votes need all this weight, maybe those people need looking into.

Hence the clarification. If he's going to put up suspicion on you, I want a solid reason for it.

My problem is that I get the impression that he wanted to argue against the prevailing lynch knowing it would mislynch. If he's scum this gives him something to maneuver around for later in the game. If there were scum on the mojo bandwagon even better because it creates some distance between him and his scummates. It's what I like to do as scum. 

The major holdup is WHY KILL ORANGE?!

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm lost re: Orange too, but I was against Mojoman as well. I simply couldn't fight it as much for lack of time. I don't see the reason to zero in on Chopbam over it, if it's your strongest lead.

I'd rather talk about it now than a couple hours before hammer. 

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Voe, I will point out but Orange basically lynched Mojoman because he was claiming a unique role like Orange had. That's pretty strong evidence that Orange is an actual Power Role in some capacity.

Orange was pushing mojo well before either of them had claimed a custom role.

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

My problem is that I get the impression that he wanted to argue against the prevailing lynch knowing it would mislynch. If he's scum this gives him something to maneuver around for later in the game. If there were scum on the mojo bandwagon even better because it creates some distance between him and his scummates. It's what I like to do as scum. 

The major holdup is WHY KILL ORANGE?!

Eh, scum could have just not NK'd Orange thus made it 4 possible suspects, rather than offing him and leaving all suspicion on me and ChopBam. For voting iLTS. Who's still around, as the last involved party in Mojo's shooting.

Orange's actions were heavily influenced yesterday by him having a unique role from those on the list.

My concern with his actions yesterday were more directed if it was an excuse for a Nod role ability he had to prevent himself from being targeted.

Which wouldn't be a problem for a Nod player though.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don't follow.

I'm pretty certain it wasn't that difficult to realize Orange had a unique role in game, he did basically tell everyone. Considering that he does have a unique role, that makes him more of a threat than other roles, and as such a higher priority to kill than a vanilla role.

In the absence of a better target, he's a really good target for the NK to make certain you get rid of a annoying role you'd have to deal with later on. And there's no guaranteed that he was telling the truth about his night action either, and he had made up his claim to hide his real ability.

He may not be the best NK target to go after, but he's still probably a better NK target than randomly trying to pick from the remaining players who has an actual power role.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

He may not be the best NK target to go after, but he's still probably a better NK target than randomly trying to pick from the remaining players who has an actual power role.

If this was true, why wouldn't they have gone after Jeod, with his "I have a higher kill chance" claim?