[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also the CVC is a pinned post at the top now and anyone can edit it... well those of us with mod powers, so you can do it yourself if you really feel like it... or I could...

Are we really supposed to, though? It feels like editing posts which only the host is supposed to be able to do.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm not so sure I buy this. Any mention of percentage would point to day kills in this context and I just don't see the confusion myself.

Add this to the previous claim of being an untargetable role for two nights in a row and being further confused/bringing up an unstoppable kill when questioned about the role actions?

Wagonomics, was it?

##vote OrangeP47

I alluded to it when I woke up this morning, but last night I passed out because of narcolepsy from my medication, came back to 4 new pages which I skipped, of which that post was a part of, saw most of it was Shade being an idiot, liked one post, and went back to bed, so I wasn't paying a lot of attention.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Indeed, Chopbam picking the only other player that had an active vote placed on him...hmmm.

Did even look at it before voting tbh. You're welcome to interpret it that way though.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Are we really supposed to, though? It feels like editing posts which only the host is supposed to be able to do.

We did last game.  I guess it is kinda sketchy, but I suppose we can ask KY first what his stance on it is, since Jeod gave us permission for his game.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I alluded to it when I woke up this morning, but last night I passed out because of narcolepsy from my medication, came back to 4 new pages which I skipped, of which that post was a part of, saw most of it was Shade being an idiot, liked one post, and went back to bed, so I wasn't paying a lot of attention.

*skimmed, not skipped

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH as much as I want Mojo to die and feel the rush of being right, the look on all your faces if I die and you to see I was telling the truth would be pretty great too :p

And like I won't even be mad if you KILL MOJO NEXT.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

The case on Mojo should, and can, stand on it's own indeed.

Retal and ILTS top town reads, though if Retal doesn't pop out of the sand soon I'm gonna forget he exists.

All according to keikaku.

1 hour ago, Anon_Kat said:

Damn this thread is a library to read trough! :sherlock:

I kind of forgot about the game and now I regret it.

54 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It's honestly a ridiculous-sounding action. But I'm not really sure if Mojo's the sort to make it up, either.

I remember arguing this in another game with mojo (mastermind mafia?) and being unpleasantly surprised.

##Vote Mojo