[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

If we're suspicious of made-up roles there's the claimed JumpJet actions too.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, OrangeP47 said:

In addition to my 50% kill chance, my night action is Flight, which is basically dig in but better.  It makes me untargetable by all actions but can only be used 2 nights in a row before cooldown, and reduces my kill chance to 25% (not that that matters anymore) and would make day shots against me 25% less likely to hit.

We're looking at someone claiming to not be targeteable for two nights in a row. I have to be suspicious of this one.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

If we're suspicious of made-up roles there's the claimed JumpJet actions too.

We're looking at someone claiming to not be targeteable for two nights in a row. I have to be suspicious of this one.

I guess technically it doesn't say untarggetable but immune, so that unstoppable kill can probably still get me.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Untargetable by all night actions and immune to the NK aren't exactly similar claims at all you know...

Yeah, in the heat of the moment, and how we're supposed to paraphrase and all, I may have been a bit inaccurate.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

There's an unstoppable kill? Reviewing the roles I can see the Toxin Trooper coming close but even that appears to be an action that must taken, and one that you would appear to be immune to still.

I mean that's debatable, but I don't know the answer, but that was what I was refering to.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Honestly, the only reason I haven't already voted you, is because Mojoman is just as much of an offender, if not more.

I wouldn't be upset if everyone voted me today, as long as you guys voted Mojo D2.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

There's an unstoppable kill? Reviewing the roles I can see the Toxin Trooper coming close but even that appears to be an action that must taken, and one that you would appear to be immune to still.

Only if it's a mutli-use ability. Otherwise Nod would need to save it to try and kill a target that the Doctor was protecting after that target had claimed.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean that's debatable, but I don't know the answer, but that was what I was refering to.

I would hope so, for your sake. I would almost have thought you revealed something you shouldn't have!

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I would hope so, for your sake. I would almost have thought you revealed something you shouldn't have!

I mean somebody else referred to it as an unstoppable kill before me and I'm just following suit, I even think it was Shade.

14 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Now I can see your reasoning actually. I can believe Scum Nod would hold off on shooting at all, especially on D1. The knowledge gained is a bit ambiguous considering the role sheet, but I almost want to suspect that a Mutant Hijacker did shoot today. The 25/25 chance is something I would risk in the hopes of clearing myself through the shooting fiasco. The Toxin Trooper chance is not something I would play with, and of course the Spy wouldn't out themselves outright.

It was actually me getting confused about this post because I wasn't paying attention you guys were actually discussing the day kill and nobody said the word unstoppable.

I wouldn't put it past KY to invent these roles. He basically even said they would.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, Killing_You said:

Not all of these will appear in the game, and there may be some secret roles not included in the sheet that might appear.

So I'm not putting stock into the idea that the roles sound fishy or made up by scum.

I'm actually interested in a case for iLTS.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

If you're going to threaten me... @Killing_You ##shoot Mojoman

Mojoman is an easy target for acting "scummy," although with his meta it's hard to get an accurate read on him. iLTS was the last person in this series to fire his gun, and I wouldn't put it past him to gamble for the likelihood to make it clear to everyone in not having his weapon get stuck that he's not the chameleon spy.

##vote iLTS

@Killing_You so the vote doesn't get lost.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It was actually me getting confused about this post because I wasn't paying attention you guys were actually discussing the day kill and nobody said the word unstoppable.

I'm not so sure I buy this. Any mention of percentage would point to day kills in this context and I just don't see the confusion myself.

Add this to the previous claim of being an untargetable role for two nights in a row and being further confused/bringing up an unstoppable kill when questioned about the role actions?

Wagonomics, was it?

##vote OrangeP47

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I wouldn't put it past KY to invent these roles. He basically even said they would.

So I'm not putting stock into the idea that the roles sound fishy or made up by scum.

I'm actually interested in a case for iLTS.

Mojoman is an easy target for acting "scummy," although with his meta it's hard to get an accurate read on him. iLTS was the last person in this series to fire his gun, and I wouldn't put it past him to gamble for the likelihood to make it clear to everyone in not having his weapon get stuck that he's not the chameleon spy.

##vote iLTS

@Killing_You so the vote doesn't get lost.

See I think he's been very logically consistent and logically town throughout this though.  I'd ask what you'd think of his actual dialogue, but most of it has been directed at you, so it may be hard to judge from your perspective.  Well the recent dialogue at least, but that's the part I've found most towny.

Also the CVC is a pinned post at the top now and anyone can edit it... well those of us with mod powers, so you can do it yourself if you really feel like it... or I could...