[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

11 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I don't see it that way. Since I have no really good scumreads, it'd be irresponsible to shoot.

The suspicion behind that is the Spy can't get anything other than a stuck result, so you can possibly prove you're not a Spy by firing your weapon.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The suspicion behind that is the Spy can't get anything other than a stuck result, so you can possibly prove you're not a Spy by firing your weapon.

That assumes the spy is game first of all. And second, if I do end up killing a town member, that would seal my fate and we'd be down 2 town instead of just 1.

Just now, Mojoman said:

That assumes the spy is game first of all. And second, if I do end up killing a town member, that would seal my fate and we'd be down 2 town instead of just 1.

Well, you're not a spy and could therefore be investigated by other roles if you do kill someone.

So we'd have more ways to figure out your alignment than just killing you.

Oh! A page 5 shot! And a page 7 shot! What a start! LOL and PAGE 8! All misses but a good laugh.

Mojo sus? He isn't so confident on the trigger, but it's also implied by him that he knows he would be shooting town if he fired back.

On 12/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, ChopBam said:

If Mojo flips town, it might implicate anybody that quickly jumped on the Mojo train. I'm definitely not guilty of that so I'd be fine.

Definitely not guilty. Not a bit. Totally fine.

Page 14 and by now I wish Shade had been shot.

Page 17, a triggered Orange is a happy Fraydo. Good stuff, Jeod. ChopBam my thoughts? Day 1 seems like a bullethell round and everyone turned out to be terrible shots.

The Limpet Drone is the best unit in C&C.

And caught up. This has been a ride!

Well.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Oh! A page 5 shot! And a page 7 shot! What a start! LOL and PAGE 8! All misses but a good laugh.

Mojo sus? He isn't so confident on the trigger, but it's also implied by him that he knows he would be shooting town if he fired back.

Definitely not guilty. Not a bit. Totally fine.

Page 14 and by now I wish Shade had been shot.

Page 17, a triggered Orange is a happy Fraydo. Good stuff, Jeod. ChopBam my thoughts? Day 1 seems like a bullethell round and everyone turned out to be terrible shots.

The Limpet Drone is the best unit in C&C.

And caught up. This has been a ride!

Well.

Just be thankful it wasn't you getting shot, otherwise you'd be RNG'd to death.

Just now, Mojoman said:

I'm half considering it. But I'd like your thoughts first. My instict would be to shoot at Voe.

Considering the round of shooting that has occurred, I have to wonder why your current instinct is to shoot at Voe and not at the ones who pointed their guns at you. To think that you would consider shooting Voe does seem to challenge the suspicion that you're the spy who would come up with 100% stuck instead of miss.

I would rather you not shoot at Voe but if you're intent on pulling the trigger to clear your name I'm happy to try my RNG luck.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Considering the round of shooting that has occurred, I have to wonder why your current instinct is to shoot at Voe and not at the ones who pointed their guns at you. To think that you would consider shooting Voe does seem to challenge the suspicion that you're the spy who would come up with 100% stuck instead of miss.

I would rather you not shoot at Voe but if you're intent on pulling the trigger to clear your name I'm happy to try my RNG luck.

Voe's defence of not using our shots has me on edge. It's playing the middle of the field to me, what I got from it is that we can't get really any information from people using their shots D1. I disagree and I've already eliminated iLTS and orange off my scum list due to their actions and follow up.

Now I can see your reasoning actually. I can believe Scum Nod would hold off on shooting at all, especially on D1. The knowledge gained is a bit ambiguous considering the role sheet, but I almost want to suspect that a Mutant Hijacker did shoot today. The 25/25 chance is something I would risk in the hopes of clearing myself through the shooting fiasco. The Toxin Trooper chance is not something I would play with, and of course the Spy wouldn't out themselves outright.

12 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Voe's defence of not using our shots has me on edge. It's playing the middle of the field to me, what I got from it is that we can't get really any information from people using their shots D1. I disagree and I've already eliminated iLTS and orange off my scum list due to their actions and follow up.

The main problem with that is some GDI roles are far more likely to kill a player than others, so by process of elimination, Nod should aim for the players that managed to actually day kill someone first.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

At least we didn't have a boring D1, I can be happy with that.

No joke. We're very close to being half the total length of the longest running APB Mafia (VII- Botes Edition at 48 pages), and we're just a little over halfway through D1. I'm impressed.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

No joke. We're very close to being half the total length of the longest running APB Mafia (VII- Botes Edition at 48 pages), and we're just a little over halfway through D1. I'm impressed.

If nothing else I drive engagement.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The main problem with that is some GDI roles are far more likely to kill a player than others, so by process of elimination, Nod should aim for the players that managed to actually day kill someone first.

Can you clarify that for me? So Nod would not aim for Orange or iLTS since they didn't manage to day kill? 

8 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Now I can see your reasoning actually. I can believe Scum Nod would hold off on shooting at all, especially on D1. The knowledge gained is a bit ambiguous considering the role sheet, but I almost want to suspect that a Mutant Hijacker did shoot today. The 25/25 chance is something I would risk in the hopes of clearing myself through the shooting fiasco. The Toxin Trooper chance is not something I would play with, and of course the Spy wouldn't out themselves outright.

Also true enough. We also have to consider off-sheet roles as well. I'm not much of a gambling man myself, but the town points idea rings true to me. Though I don't think that's the case with Orange or iLTS

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Can you clarify that for me? So Nod would not aim for Orange or iLTS since they didn't manage to day kill? 

Yeah, same way that you can tell someone is probably a Spy because they have a 100% stuck chance, you can figure out if someone is likely an Officer, Umagaon, or Riot Trooper based on if they managed to kill someone with their 75/75/50% kill chances.