[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think already know the answer, so this is more checking to see if Jeod is consistent, but @Jeod, why me and not Shade?

Because shade is being stupid, and you’re instigating/goading for drama while saying it’s not the goal of the game. You can’t play all sides.

At this point, I don't think we can definitively say anything about the actions taken and arguments maken so far. Mojo opened up his mouth a bit on D1, people fired off some shots and they all missed, and that's about it. The actions might have been more or less smart depending on the roles and goals, but it'll just be a "he said she said" game until D2 at least, when we'll have night actions to independently verify.

@Voe I wouldn't call the shots "wasted" since they all missed. They would have been useless no matter the target. All we can go on is whom they attempted to kill, and when and why. This is useful information, in my book.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Why not save the shot and opt for a D1 lynch? Following this, it seems like the best alternative to a D1 nolynch.

Because I don't need the rest of you to agree with me if I actually kill him, and, if I'm right and he's scum, I look like a genius.

31 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Granted Louis couldn't do this herself, but anyone else TBH a shot at Louis from downtown would probably cause the most drama.

27 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Causing drama is not the goal of this game as either alignment.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I am of a mind to think that at least one of the people who fired a shot did so as scum to prove they're not the chameleon spy. If the shot was successful and killed a scummy-acting town member, all the better.

+1

44 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If you were going to shoot someone day one as Scum, to make certain you used your day kill and perhaps triggered several other day kills what target would you want to shoot?

Jeod:  Look at this... it's a stupid question... I'm answering the stupid question to prove how stupid it is, and thus, AGREEING WITH YOU.  You're not paying attention.

Just now, ChopBam said:

If he targets himself on N1 and is bussed, this could spell problems.

Springboarding off myself, actually it may not be such a big problem. Scum would likely make him target another town, which means he'd have the read he wants.