[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well there's that and I'm really agro on Mojo, too.

I'm like 80-85% set on it.  If you all wanted to no-lynch, I couldn't stop you, but I'd still probably "protest" vote Mojo, and that in and of itself, trying to keep the train alive, is good wagonomics and gets us info, even if we can't have two players as the trains.

Nod seem like they probably have a counter to any night action GDI could use, and GDI seems to have a rather serious abundance of BP.

This game seems like it'll be focused on Day Phase actions more than Night Phase, barring some good luck.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

What a clusterfuck of a game... Had to pirate it since my paid copy wouldn't work for two weeks.

I ran the first and probably only GameReplays tourney for C&C4 back when GR was the main hub for competitive C&C.

I think crawlers are a workable concept, but the lack of any kind of economy killed any potential.

Also the out of game leveling system was just what.

27 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Because he went ape-shit on Louis.  He pulled a "If X happens, we lynch her, but if Y happens... we lynch her anyways!" which is like.... the biggest most basic scum tell ever.

Yes, because him suggesting a response lynch after getting shot is going apeshit, but you actually shooting him(!) is a reasonable response.

22 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Still think iLTS is hard town though.

Umm no, he jumped on the shooting wagon.

18 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I could spare a shot to fire at Mojo, but what if he's town? He's not really defending himself though. But the real question is, if I "waste" my shot, how far can I trigger Voe?

I'm triggered as it is, so probably not much more.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Yes, because him suggesting a response lynch after getting shot is going apeshit, but you actually shooting him(!) is a reasonable response.

Umm no, he jumped on the shooting wagon.

I'm triggered as it is, so probably not much more.

You sound exhausted.

I think it's either Orange or iLTS. 80% sure it's not both, it would be too dumb to waste half their team's ammo even for iLTS.

Strong town vibes from both Mojo and Shade.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Me shooting him isn't a response.  It's a result of being so sure he's scum.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I haven't played C&C4 either, and I'm going to hold off on it until I get around to making a series of video essays on the four main EA C&Cs (Generals, C&C3, RA3, C&C4).

Gen: Possibly best C&C mechanically. 

C&C3: Best classic C&C game mechanically, competes with generals for overall best. Best campaign of the EA games.

RA3: Pretty good overall, let down by air dominance and lack of macro elements. Was the first sign that EA LA was struggling financially.

C&C4: The corpse bile of a dying studio.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I sort of agree, yet hopefully you eventually see the need to dispose of him for the greater good.

I was scum with Shade once. The worst teammate in history of mafia. Flipping hate that guy. Hate to mark him as town.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Gen: Possibly best C&C mechanically. 

C&C3: Best classic C&C game mechanically, competes with generals for overall best. Best campaign of the EA games.

RA3: Pretty good overall, let down by air dominance and lack of macro elements. Was the first sign that EA LA was struggling financially.

C&C4: The corpse bile of a dying studio.

The theme of the essay series is more like:

Gen- Very mechanically distant from the franchise, but a great game regardless.

C&C3- Great evolution of the core franchise mechanics, and also a great game.

RA3- Retains and evolves the core franchise mechanics, but not a good game.

C&C4- Both mechanically distant from the franchise and a terrible game in its own right.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I was scum with Shade once. The worst teammate in history of mafia. Flipping hate that guy. Hate to mark him as town.

You mean the one Verti game where no one was really aligned with each other except for the dead players. :p

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I can't believe EA planned 9/11 and made a game about it. SMH.

I bet I could make a youtube video that's just your avatar and me voicing 100+ of your posts without context and I would get a million likes.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Hugh, I find it odd that you're implying that we only have two man Mafia team.

I'm just saying that those are the people who are being grouped together at the moment and being sused, I'm not saying that it's for sure. I don't doubt that there is a 4v8

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Me shooting him isn't a response.  It's a result of being so sure he's scum.

From my point of view, the only way you could be town and Mojo could be scum, is where your dumb gunslinging was a proof of you being town and not caring, and Mojo's apprehension was a proof of premeditated scum play.

Just now, Voe said:

From my point of view, the only way you could be town and Mojo could be scum, is where your dumb gunslinging was a proof of you being town and not caring, and Mojo's apprehension was a proof of premeditated scum play.

I mean, it *was* a hero shot, so sue me.