[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

To be fair, I have pulled off plenty of successful scum gambits because people believed "scum shouldn't do that". I don't suspect Louis right now, but I'm not going to write her off as town because she did something that scum "shouldn't" do.

I know people are suspect of Meta, but a better argument is Louis is behaving entirely on brand for her.  The only suspicious thing would be that she shot Shade instead of me, in which case you should suspect a Louis-Orange team, and I'm not gonna buy into that world for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

@Louis, why'd you also vote yourself up after you shot me?

If you considered it to be that risky an option, I would assume you would have avoided it entirely.

Granted, I was wrong last time I interpreted her actions, but it seemed she was frustrated everyone was suddenly mad at her when we'd been joking around before that.  I'll admit that "don't shoot" is a valid stance, but none of the people going in hard for that were really saying it much before she did what she did.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Granted, I was wrong last time I interpreted her actions, but it seemed she was frustrated everyone was suddenly mad at her when we'd been joking around before that.  I'll admit that "don't shoot" is a valid stance, but none of the people going in hard for that were really saying it much before she did what she did.

She immediately regretted the action, and agreed that she should be voted up for having done in. In other words, she felt guilty over it.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

She immediately regretted the action, and agreed that she should be voted up for having done in. In other words, she felt guilty over it.

That reads to me as either believing she made a grave mistake as town or scum. I actually read that more as town, I'd figure there'd be somebody talking with her to plan it if she were mafia.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That reads to me as either believing she made a grave mistake as town or scum. I actually read that more as town, I'd figure there'd be somebody talking with her to plan it if she were mafia.

And if that was the plan they wanted her to carry out despite her own reservations?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I'm sure Louis can speak for herself, instead of being babysitted like a child.

I speak from gm experience. Shade is simply holding a grudge. I’m half tempted to shoot him myself and see if stars align.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And if that was the plan they wanted her to carry out despite her own reservations?

I mean, D1, is there ever some sort of plan, let alone when not all players have checked in.

Why would the plan be to shoot YOU? Because you're the most important person in the world?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, D1, is there ever some sort of plan, let alone when not all players have checked in.

Why would the plan be to shoot YOU? Because you're the most important person in the world?

Is shade a Q follower? 😂

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you were going to shoot someone day one as Scum, to make certain you used your day kill and perhaps triggered several other day kills what target would you want to shoot?

Just now, Shade939 said:

If you were going to shoot someone day one as Scum, to make certain you used your day kill and perhaps triggered several other day kills what target would you want to shoot?

Not you. I don't know who, but not you.  Granted, a lot of shit did get kicked up, but I don't think we hit *maximum shit flinging* with what happened.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think a Jeod-Shade argument will be productive at this juncture.

Oh I’m not going to argue more. My point is made, and I think I’ve easily presented how shade should have next to no influence on the direction of the day.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Spoiler

Mojoman

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Granted Louis couldn't do this herself, but anyone else TBH a shot at Louis from downtown would probably cause the most drama.

I'm tempted to shoot her, but giving her a chance to debate my suspicions is far less mean.