[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Really, the irony.  If this was a completely open setup Shade probably wouldn't have anything to comment on :v

An open role list naturally leads to the assumption those roles are in game.

So far we have two players claiming this is not the case, so does that mean any of the mafia roles were removed, or do we still have to worry about them being in game?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So far we have two players claiming this is not the case, so does that mean any of the mafia roles were removed, or do we still have to worry about them being in game?

Have you considered that one (or both) of those players are lying?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I mean, there is such a thing as "semi-open", which it's no secret that this is what this is.

And like, for the record, I'm not disagreeing necessarily with anything you're saying, merely commenting on you shouting into the void.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Have you considered that one (or both) of those players are lying?

I'm not, but I do think Mojo might be lying, but the thing is, if he *is* lying, he still might be a role not on the list, just one that's different from the one he claimed.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not, but I do think Mojo might be lying, but the thing is, if he *is* lying, he still might be a role not on the list, just one that's different from the one he claimed.

He might be a bomb basically and kill himself and his target with his day action.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Maybe you are new to this setup, but in previous games the idea that there would be roles that were not listed was a given. That's not a change.

Oh, a man competing in the pedantry olympics with me. Carry on then.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I thought you've been suggesting that a listed role was changed.

Louis and Shade are both scum. Louis is a spy and shot at Shade, but the weapon fired and missed instead of jamming. Thus his confusion.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Louis and Shade are both scum. Louis is a spy and shot at Shade, but the weapon fired and missed instead of jamming. Thus his confusion.

I mean, a smart scum would keep quiet... though on the other hand... wasn't he the one that was REALLY adamant about making sure it was a miss and not a jam? :?

That idea might pass muster, but wouldn't Louis firing on Shade actually make her more suspicious when her shot jams? She'd statistically be more likely scum than not. Not sure that would be worth the potential to distance Louis from Shade, especially when that whole idea would be tossed when Louis gets lynched.

17 hours ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I should probably shoot Louis first. ;)

DO IT! I DARE YOU!!!

17 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Not really because mojo was making an argument we should lynch her regardless of her alignment. If she's scum Mojo's probably town, but that doesn't really tell us much about Orange.

I am TOWN, the most vanilla town you'll ever meet. 

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@Louis, why'd you also vote yourself up after you shot me?

If you considered it to be that risky an option, I would assume you would have avoided it entirely.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Louis gives up easily when she feels pressured. Alignment doesn’t matter there. Eventually she’ll go from voting herself in shame to putting the foot down and calling you a dumbass.

Jeod explained it perfectly here

I said it as a joke. I don't think Shade or Louis are Nod. Shade appealed for people to conserve ammo from the get-go, which is a strong town read for me, while Louis fired the first shot in the game after being bullied to do so. She didn't jam, so she isn't (or shouldn't be, idk) a spy, meaning the risk of killing someone was real. I doubt scum would fire first if they knew this wasn't going to be a dud.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That idea might pass muster, but wouldn't Louis firing on Shade actually make her more suspicious when her shot jams? She'd statistically be more likely scum than not. Not sure that would be worth the potential to distance Louis from Shade, especially when that whole idea would be tossed when Louis gets lynched.

Cat5, do you think I'm scum? And 'when' i get lynched? Come on, you read way to much into my words, when I'm not good at wording. I am a simpleton 

On the other hand, I would definitely not want to fire if i knew i would jam. Mojo refused to shoot back at his assailants, so on one hand i'd like to commend him for being responsible, and on the other I have to ask... why not?

Just now, Louis said:

Cat5, do you think I'm scum? And 'when' i get lynched? Come on, you read way to much into my words, when I'm not good at wording. I am a simpleton 

I was talking about a theoretical situation where you and Shade were both scum and pulling a gambit with your shot. A situation that was only possible if you guys misread your role. I'm not seriously making that case.

Also I don't have an opinion on your alignment right now.

Just now, Voe said:

On the other hand, I would definitely not want to fire if i knew i would jam. Mojo refused to shoot back at his assailants, so on one hand i'd like to commend him for being responsible, and on the other I have to ask... why not?

Especially since he got fired at by iLTS because he said he was going to shoot iLTS. Never did for some reason.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Especially since he got fired at by iLTS because he said he was going to shoot iLTS. Never did for some reason.

And you can't shoot when you're dead, and Mojo has both been under threat of dying via shot and being the leading lynch candidate, granted it's early for the latter so he could still change his mind later, but it's definitely a "use it or lose it" calculus as I said in my rebuttal as to why I felt it was fine to fire D1.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Vote Mojoman

I'm pretty certain that this would actually help determine multiple different players alignment.

I'm replying to you for the sole purpose of stating this is my 10,000th post, and I'm the first person on this forum to reach a 5 digit post count.