[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

33 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Imagine this game is just KYs plan to mess with Shade, we're all actually scum, he's the only town, and there is no win condition. 

I have a harder time imagining that cause, uh, I'm not scum. :p 

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

The main problem with that is some GDI roles are far more likely to kill a player than others, so by process of elimination, Nod should aim for the players that managed to actually day kill someone first.

4 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I do not understand Shade's logic at all. No result would prove a person's role.

I think Shades logic here is wrong. I think we're too focused on one thing (finding the spy). If one person shot either today or later and the results show stuck, we're either going to jump on their case too quick and mislynch.

2 hours ago, Louis said:

I think Shades logic here is wrong. I think we're too focused on one thing (finding the spy). If one person shot either today or later and the results show stuck, we're either going to jump on their case too quick and mislynch.

I trust most people here to know that stuck doesn't automatically mean spy. Despite being a bad idea, Shade's approach is still rooted in facts.

8 hours ago, Mojoman said:

I'm half considering it. But I'd like your thoughts first. My instict would be to shoot at Voe.

[thumb]https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/businessman-tearing-his-shirt-off-260nw-631535969.jpg[/thumb]businessman-tearing-his-shirt-off-260nw-

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Mojoman, if I'm not mistaken, you didn't say why you decided to role claim.

But enough wake up memeing.  I too would appreciate an answer to Cat 5's question, Mojo.  Granted my stance on Mojo is well known, so examining him further is going to be considered productive by me at this point.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

So should I shoot today? I've just caught up with Mojoman/FRAYDO and frankly the reason I haven't joined the gun party (aside from not wanting to yolo D1) is that I have a higher chance to kill.

Ehm nobody asked you to roleclaim?

I see it as follows: there is 1 Nod among Mojo, Orange and iLTS

1. Mojo - jump on Louis is a kinda shitty argument, given we were all bullying her to shoot somebody in the first place. Game hasn't then proceeded much out of joke phase, so i can't see how that would condemn Mojo. On the other hand, it doesn't compute with me why he wouldn't shoot back at either Orange or iLTS. Perhaps he's waiting for Day end? I'd prefer to conserve my ammo too, but if there was a constant threat over my head that i might be shot again before the hammer, i wouldn't hold up.
  2. Orange - shot mojo. Completely unasked for. There is not a fat chance in hell you could be convinced someone is scum in the first half of the first day. Trying to justify it as such would work if you were, say, a rifleman, a pretty much useless role with a below 20% kill chance. But Orange claimed something more powerful than a rifleman just after, so why waste the shot? To become a non-threat?
  3. iLTS - Jumped on the Mojowagon. While I don't like Orange's gunblazing, i doubt scum would shoot first. iLTS looks like he hopped on the gunwagon, which lights all the wrong bulbs for me. I saw a post somewhere saying iLTS' shot was justified because Mojo threatened him, but I can't remember it and i can't be arsed to look. If anyone's shot was justified today, it was Mojo's, who hasn't shot at all.

20 minutes ago, Voe said:

Jumped on the Mojowagon. While I don't like Orange's gunblazing, i doubt scum would shoot first. iLTS looks like he hopped on the gunwagon, which lights all the wrong bulbs for me. I saw a post somewhere saying iLTS' shot was justified because Mojo threatened him, but I can't remember it and i can't be arsed to look. If anyone's shot was justified today, it was Mojo's, who hasn't shot at all.

Excuse me, I believe I started the Mojowagon. Orange and Chop were the ones to hop on (though Chop seemed to have done so jokingly). And Mojo did indeed threaten to shoot me, so I shot him.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Excuse me, I believe I started the Mojowagon. Orange and Chop were the ones to hop on (though Chop seemed to have done so jokingly). And Mojo did indeed threaten to shoot me, so I shot him.

Honestly I'd say we kinda came to the conclusion on Mojo independently at around the same time, and Chop kinda came in later in a way that could be genuinely trying to catch up or could be suspicious.  I don't have a read on Chop yet, but his actions could be interpreted either way. Unfortunately, I don't think resolving Mojo will actually help resolve Chop so he doesn't actually factor into this calculus so we'll just have to keep doing work.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Clarification: I did not fire any shots. It's the voting bandwagon you're talking about now.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Unfortunately, I don't think resolving Mojo will actually help resolve Chop so he doesn't actually factor into this calculus so we'll just have to keep doing work.

The real unfortunate bit is figuring out whether Mojo is actually scum in order to take action on it. If he is and I end up voting for him/firing a shot, then that's good points for me which will help the team. But if he's not, then that's one town down and suspicious points for me. It's about 50/50 for me because Mojo is known to say and play erratically.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

The real unfortunate bit is figuring out whether Mojo is actually scum in order to take action on it. If he is and I end up voting for him/firing a shot, then that's good points for me which will help the team. But if he's not, then that's one town down and suspicious points for me. It's about 50/50 for me because Mojo is known to say and play erratically.

I mean, you could always bus if you're scum together.  There's been enough pressure on Mojo at times that once everyone checked in I wouldn't put it past people to bus (this is different than the assertations that Louis was "bussing" in her musings about who to shoot/actually shooting, because not everyone was here yet/the game hadn't actually started yet really).  Basically, the argument could be made either way on you in a scum!Mojo world, wheras I think it's pretty clear if Mojo is scum that it's not theater with ILTS and me.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, you could always bus if you're scum together.  There's been enough pressure on Mojo at times that once everyone checked in I wouldn't put it past people to bus (this is different than the assertations that Louis was "bussing" in her musings about who to shoot/actually shooting, because not everyone was here yet/the game hadn't actually started yet really).  Basically, the argument could be made either way on you in a scum!Mojo world, wheras I think it's pretty clear if Mojo is scum that it's not theater with ILTS and me.

And I mean, to be clear, this is NOT an accusation.  I'm just saying keep playing the game (which you appear to have no trouble doing this time) and it'll probably work out.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think it would be a good move for scum to bus at this point, however. As long as there are other targets, a better scum move would be to try to get someone else lynched and keep their own numbers up.