[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Mojoman said:

Think of me as a flamethrower role from APB mafia. I've got to select my target carefully as it could backfire. 

Remember when I claimed Flame Tower and I was the Allied Spy all along?

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I will say, in the interest of being fair and bringing up a point that could be bad for Louis, I am a role that is NOT on the role sheet that is posted, so secret roles do exist.

In before OrangeP47 is a Nod Laser Turret..

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

@Louis shoots at @Shade939, but misses!

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

@OrangeP47shoots at @Mojoman, but misses!

58 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

@iLikeToSnipeshoots at @Mojoman, but misses!

This is truly a Verti-game successor, indeed.

So I'm kinda teetering between Mojo and Orange, leaning more on Orange because gut says Mojo is being himself. Doubt I'll be able to get very far with a decision between those two though. I'll just say that I'm not for a bandwagon on Mojoman at the moment.

57 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

So I think we can safely clear iLTS. Not sure about orange. 

Wait why are we hard clearing iLTS as town? Did I miss something?

43 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

@Louis Enjoying the show?

Yes

10 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'll also remind everyone that Louis came in, shot, missed, and then left while chaos ensued. 

Okay let me explain why I shot Shade instead of Orange. I confidently believed that I was going to miss, and it wouldn't have been useful later, so I took my shot on Shade because he's a wildcard and I just like a good plot twist. 

And like Orange I had to make dinner and lunch for tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I don't exactly have days worth of interactions to fall back on as defence. My only option is to implicate someone else at this point, since we sure ain't going for a nolynch.

So tell us about that Disc Thrower. Did you request him?

Just now, Mojoman said:

I don't exactly have days worth of interactions to fall back on as defence. My only option is to implicate someone else at this point, since we sure ain't going for a nolynch.

I know people here don't enjoy the wider mafia meta, but two main trains for wagonomics purposes probably would be best, and we can *gasp* actually look at the votes and who votes for who to find scum and use that tool for a change might be appropriate here.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I know people here don't enjoy the wider mafia meta, but two main trains for wagonomics purposes probably would be best, and we can *gasp* actually look at the votes and who votes for who to find scum and use that tool for a change might be appropriate here.

Could I have the simple wikipedia article for this please.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Fun fact, they took the Steel Talons titan model from C&C Arena (which went on to become C&C4).

The KW titan is possibly the only good thing to come from C&C4.

What a clusterfuck of a game... Had to pirate it since my paid copy wouldn't work for two weeks.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

So you're for sure going to lynch someone D1?

Well there's that and I'm really agro on Mojo, too.

I'm like 80-85% set on it.  If you all wanted to no-lynch, I couldn't stop you, but I'd still probably "protest" vote Mojo, and that in and of itself, trying to keep the train alive, is good wagonomics and gets us info, even if we can't have two players as the trains.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well there's that and I'm really agro on Mojo, too.

I'm like 80-85% set on it.  If you all wanted to no-lynch, I couldn't stop you, but I'd still probably "protest" vote Mojo, and that in and of itself, trying to keep the train alive, is good wagonomics and gets us info, even if we can't have two players as the trains.

I do agree what you're getting at and I do believe we should lynch someone off today