[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't buy your logic there. Your first part is a reason to be suspicious of someone and likely push a lynch on them. But the second one reads like a fake, logical conclusion (don't know the term for it). It's really not a conclusion to reach without making a lot of assumptions ("they didn't care about their shot", "they're not smart town", etc). This reads like you're trying to be an opportunist and doesn't sit well with me.

That's also assuming KY hasn't tweaked those roles. It is an interesting, but risky, test though.

Well if it's  a good move why don't you shoot me then.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Well if it's  a good move why don't you shoot me then.

I didn't say anything about shooting people being good or bad. All I pointed out was you were making some pretty big assumptions and treating them as fact. You responding with another false assumption/statement (that I'm advocating for people to shoot others) makes me much more suspicious of you. 

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm pretty sus of Mojo right now, almost at the point where I'd be willing to vote for him D1 (we have a lot more players). Not seeing a link between him and Shade though.

Yeah, it's a really surprise that I'm not particularity happy with the player trying to kill me without any reasoning at all...

Just now, Louis said:

I'm feeling a Shade-Jeod...

Explain why on Jeod?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm pretty sus of Mojo right now, almost at the point where I'd be willing to vote for him D1 (we have a lot more players). Not seeing a link between him and Shade though.

I'll be willing to concede that Mojo is probably the more suspicious of the two, as he's the one who's been stirring the pot as opposed to Shade, who to be fair was attacked without provocation was was mostly drawn into this without his consent.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Wow, I butchered that sentence.

Is is really a surprise that I'm not particularity happy with the player trying to kill me without any reasoning at all...

No, but it's not what you should be feeling. You have a sullied reputation.