[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Louis said:

##vote Louis

Don't do this.  TBH I see what you were trying to do and it was decent.  Shade was a bit off, in what limited interaction we did have with him, he was pulling his real hedgey "play both sides" BS he does as mafia.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Don't do this.  TBH I see what you were trying to do and it was decent.  Shade was a bit off, in what limited interaction we did have with him, he was pulling his real hedgey "play both sides" BS he does as mafia.

By suggesting that as amusing as it would be to have a mass shootout day one, it wouldn't be very productive...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

What's your reasoning behind that? And this seems to be the shortest goofing around in a mafia game yet lol

##unvote

Well if it succeeded and killed a town, obviously a scum. If it missed, it was someone who didn't care about their shot (spy or a not smart town). Either way good for a kill.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Well if it succeeded and killed a town, obviously a scum. If it missed, it was someone who didn't care about their shot (spy or a not smart town). Either way good for a kill.

I don't buy your logic there. Your first part is a reason to be suspicious of someone and likely push a lynch on them. But the second one reads like a fake, logical conclusion (don't know the term for it). It's really not a conclusion to reach without making a lot of assumptions ("they didn't care about their shot", "they're not smart town", etc). This reads like you're trying to be an opportunist and doesn't sit well with me.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Going off the role list, Louis could only be the mutant hijacker if she were scum since her weapon didn't get stuck, with a very slim chance she's a very unlucky toxin trooper.

That's also assuming KY hasn't tweaked those roles. It is an interesting, but risky, test though.