[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

1) Possible perspective slip

2)  While aggressive, perhaps not aggressive enough.

Granted, she does have answers, or at least a rationale for how she's behaving in number 2, but I feel as if it's better than the case on Shade, which amounts to "Shade is being a dumbass".  Which yes, that could be cover for him being scum and I'm slightly sus of him, but I don't think it's the best case.

How do you feel about Shade adding Louis to the tie rather than just putting me at 3 votes?

But that said, anytime someone changes their meta is of course gonna set off my scum detector, that's how I play, you all know that.

I mean you, impersonating me, accusing me of being scum because I ordered Arby's on a THURSDAY is the height of understanding that!

TBH I kinda feel like he's trying to suck up to me, which may be a bit scummy.

A three way tie by it's very nature increases the viability of at least one player being Scum if nothing else. And it's really hard to justify sitting back and doing nothing if you can't think a reason why one of three players is scummier than the other ones.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

A three way tie by it's very nature increases the viability of at least one player being Scum if nothing else. And it's really hard to justify sitting back and doing nothing if you can't think a reason why one of three players is scummier than the other ones.

Just now, ChopBam said:

##vote nolynch

My thing on Retal was a joke. :gonk:

Yes, to be fair, the Retal train was a pure joke train so it's kinda weird we're even here in the first place.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Ah, I didn't consider that. I was thinking it was towny because what scum would give themselves a 1/3 chance of dying instead of 0%.

I mean to be fair other people often don't consider I am the center of the universe :v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, currently Shade has sus on him because he's Shade, but if people wanted to make an actual case on him, by all means.

There's a lot of "don't make me case you!" going on but not an actual lot of actual casing :colbert:

Just now, ChopBam said:

Clearly the first person that voted retaliation was on a scum team with retaliation. Makes perfect sense.

Exactly, no one would ever expect you to joke vote your own teammate. ;)

I'm more annoyed you ruined a three way tie by unvoting.

I would almost feel bad about another Shade D1 lynch were I able to case anyone else at this time. I'm not sure I like Louis having votes on her. I would have to read through the thread again and try to understand why Shade currently has his vote on Louis.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I would almost feel bad about another Shade D1 lynch were I able to case anyone else at this time. I'm not sure I like Louis having votes on her. I would have to read through the thread again and try to understand why Shade currently has his vote on Louis.

Would it help if I went ahead and did a day one role reveal. :v