[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

I mean, I said it in a joking tone, but I was kinda serious about whatever Coolrock doing being "performance art"  N00b town Coolrock could totally performance art at scum FRAYDO because he appears obsessed with him, as evident by the shot(s).

Gah, just had a micro power outage and lost an in game week's worth of progress in OOTP.  I guess that's what I get for playing that this morning instead of Fire Emblem.  (It's okay though, I had a losing record for the week, save scumming)

Just now, Jeod said:

Yo. Hammer in like 7 hours.

Ye and I might be afk a lot of this afternoon cause the plumber is coming over to *finally* finish the renovation to my bathroom.  I'll place a vote after lunch though in case I don't make it back... but I'll also probably be on too if I'm not required to do anything.

I’m the Engineer, and I tried to use my Repair on Louis after she was killed because reasons. I didn’t realize it would only work if the Silo was disabled, and not destroyed. Needless to say, Jeod facepalmed for the 700th time having to put up with me :v

Spy or TP probably tried to do something to me since I made a fake ##Kiss it bye bye claim. I figured it was perfect because everyone would think I was Tanya, and screwed up being a new player. I was most likely right, since someone obviously took that bait. 

Do whatever you want, but I’LL PROUDLY DIE FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

image.gif.ee34caeec0e573529107ade84e44b0ae.gif

4 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

I’m the Engineer, and I tried to use my Repair on Louis after she was killed because reasons. I didn’t realize it would only work if the Silo was disabled, and not destroyed. Needless to say, Jeod facepalmed for the 700th time having to put up with me :v

Spy or TP probably tried to do something to me since I made a fake ##Kiss it bye bye claim. I figured it was perfect because everyone would think I was Tanya, and screwed up being a new player. I was most likely right, since someone obviously took that bait. 

Do whatever you want, but I’LL PROUDLY DIE FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

image.gif.ee34caeec0e573529107ade84e44b0ae.gif

Well this is mostly coherent.  To be fair, what the role sheet says by "fix" is rather unclear, so that's belieable.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I knew he targeted Louis. It was the only thing that made sense given his comments about it failing due to being new. I just didn't understand why he was refusing to say that.

For fun, obviously. Waiting until the final countdown. The past two days have been thrilling, and that’s what it’s all about!

image.gif.8157689c175ccd5fd88cd0238c35dd85.gif

Just now, Jeod said:

Like stop saying I didn’t explain anything just because some of you neglected to read the reference material.

Honestly a game of this style isn't the easiest to pick up for a first game without it being explicitly explained. Hell, I'm pretty sure I tried to fire twice in my first VERT game.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I would agree with you if FRAYDO didn't have a shaky reaction to the events.

I've only partly been paying attention because reasons, but I disagree. FRAYDO's reaction seemed rather calm to me, not what I'd expect from an outed scum.