[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I haven't played it this weekend because I downloaded Outer Worlds finally, and also Cook Serve Delicious, but maybe tomorrow.

Yep, a completely foolproof cipher, that no one can misinterpret in any possible way.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Obviously you aren't Town, or you'd understand why several players have made that mistake apparently.

image.thumb.png.30d9bc149c68dac7c001ecf0b8dfda8a.png

You followed up Retaliation’s post with your own clarification as if you were one of the “several” asking about it. However, you’re clearly a 40k fan and therefore shouldn’t need to question your alignment unless it’s variable in the universe’s lore!

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You followed up Retaliation’s post with your own clarification as if you were one of the “several” asking about it. However, you’re clearly a 40k fan and therefore shouldn’t need to question your alignment unless it’s variable in the universe’s lore!

TBH I think this is set up so everyone, lore wise, can be either faction.  I don't know anything about 40k but I think that was the point of this station, it's a specific setting where flavor doesn't matter.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I think this is set up so everyone, lore wise, can be either faction.  I don't know anything about 40k but I think that was the point of this station, it's a specific setting where flavor doesn't matter.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say my role is amazing btw.

30 minutes ago, Jeod said:

When the name of the Mafia faction is the IRS, I don't think I take the lore argument very seriously for who would be aligned with them.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

this-is-a-lasgun-your-argument-is-invali

Shade, I'm leaning towards favoring you, but if you start acting like a twat too that could change.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Hi guys!

##vote Killing_You

Right, with that out of the way, everyone be good. (That means you, Orange).

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

Shade, I'm leaning towards favoring you, but if you start acting like a twat too that could change.

You're just jealous you don't have such an epic meme weapon that shoots lasers.

I actually haven't. I just sat down at my PC for the first time this weekend.

I just know you have a tendency to try and get me in your good graces as scum. :v 

Just now, Killing_You said:

I actually haven't. I just sat down at my PC for the first time this weekend.

I just know you have a tendency to try and get me in your good graces as scum. :v 

Jeod shot shade with literally the first post of the game and you're worried about ME.  :colbert:

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Ah, fair enough. 

I must ask, is this an official complaint against him?

If I had to complain about someone I'd complain about him, but I'll wait to see if he continues acting the way he does.

So KY, you were pretty chipper.  Are you another one that's pumped for this flavor like Shade is?

Also disappointing we haven't heard from some people, but they probably just thought it was starting today and we'll hopefully hear from them in a few hours.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So KY, you were pretty chipper.  Are you another one that's pumped for this flavor like Shade is?

Also disappointing we haven't heard from some people, but they probably just thought it was starting today and we'll hopefully hear from them in a few hours.

That's why I take issue with the "several" players that supposedly had confusion with their alignment.

Sure wish I could do more cuz my scumdar is really going off on Shade. Orange not so much but it's hard to say he's not scummy when he's jumping over the moon to defend Shade and provide rebuttals for him.

It's only fair that you wouldn't have scum doc access  until the game started, and if you wonder why someone would be confused about alignments based on their Role PMs, you should probably reference your own role PM and note the obvious.