[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Unless triplets! Quadruplets! Or Pentaplets??? I don’t think that last one exists. 

Well, I suppose we'll find out as the game progresses, for now I can only assume there are vanilla town and scum roles in game.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Sus.

57 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I agree, but I'd like to hear why you think so in more detail.

+1, especially since it was Shade who was thinking about tp/neutrals.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Fear is the mind killer.

I cast your assertion aside as a typical excitement of yours, which is why you're not being voted at the moment. I'm certainly taking note that two individuals of the seven seem to have a problem with it.

NIGHT ONEzrIPRA9.jpg

After much delibiration, you decide that you cannot execute anyone for suspicion of being a Harkonnen agent today. You all retire to your bunks, while the agents begin planning their next move...

Day Two begins in 23.5 hours.

FINAL VOTE COUNT

PLAYER VOTE
Jeod ChopBam
Category 5 Hurricane NoLynch
Shade939 NoLynch
FRAYDO NoLynch
ChopBam Jeod
Retaliation Retaliation
Louis NoLynch
TheIrishMan NoLynch

Lead vote: NoLynch (5)

It's true, and I feel like whenever we have a long break like this, it's easier to forget what you "aren't supposed to do" when given that question. As much as even I acknowledge the "MU Rule" as a joke, I keep it in mind.

I still feel kind of off regarding the TP/Neutrals being brought up. Thinking about TP/Neutrals at this stage of the game is scum-leaning in my book. But now I feel like I might have misunderstood the discussion due to not knowing the source material and might be tunneling a bit, so whatever. I'll give it a pass, for now.

We'll see what we think in the morning.

DAY TWOW2MN1VQ.jpg

The sun rises once again on Arrakeen. Everyone shows up for the meeting, with no deaths overnight. A good sign, but the possibility of Harkonnen agents still lurking is too much of a threat to ignore.

Day Two ends in 48 hours.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Well I don't know, I'm just seeing how players would react to me seeming like I knew something. :p

Would you like me to shoot you now, or wait until you get home?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I assure you that I'm a town role so you should be lynched for shooting me.

I assure you that your death, no matter the alignment, would probably be quietly celebrated. :v

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I assure you that your death, no matter the alignment, would probably be quietly celebrated. :v

What exactly is your plan supposed to be here anyways? Explain your reasoning why don' you?

As entertaining as it may be for Shade to be shot at, I would think that Jeod is lying. Voting is our only action per the OP, and any items in this game would have passives when activated. I don't think there's a daykill role here.