TSR Revised Screenshots

AZ-Stalker

I've been going over a few Tiberian Sun Reborn screenshots with some simple digital magic. Here's how the first one came out:

pXqUNqd.jpg

Before and after, nothing too fancy. Feel free to use it as a wallpaper or something if you'd like, though it's only 1680x1050 I'm afraid since I took the screenshots at my current monitor's native resolution.

GUYfqlv.jpg

PwAg3dy.jpg

Titan before and after. Harvester before and after. Again, nothing special - just a fairly quick eye candy fix.

I'd also like to do some infantry compilations, but for that I'd need to round up some players. Additionally, I'm having a hard time getting good angles due to the fact that I can't access spectator mode. I heard that I can get !spec'd by an in-game mod or something like that (which would be great on a populated server!).

Also, any console command for spectator mode in LAN/SP? It's hard always running around with an Umagon without her explosives, very restricting.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I'd also like to do some infantry compilations, but for that I'd need to round up some players. Additionally, I'm having a hard time getting good angles due to the fact that I can't access spectator mode. I heard that I can get !spec'd by an in-game mod or something like that (which would be great on a populated server!).

Yeah, just send any of us on a message asking very nicely :v:

I think it's fine for a match or two if it's for promotional material and stuff.

ive done it without sweetfx some time ago :D color correction and low bloom gave it the smudge look :D well if he tells me what filters he used, im sure i can recreate it, post processing effects are like picture editing :D the only bad thing is snow maps will get to bright if you will use those light settings. ill take a look tomorrow i maybe able to get a similar style using sweetfx.

Edited by rackz

Very nice :D

Well you did say to keep 'em comin'... ^^

So what, nobody can help me out with the spectator question? Running from one base to the other and setting up vehicles to be stolen is hard work people. x)

Sorry just saw the question, no console commands for spec in LAN. I know this pain from filming BTP

i see you use often the vignette effect, the graphics mod i have uploaded has vignette, you just need to enable it and change some parameters. also i see a HDR like color sheme wich you can enable too and adjust to your likes :p

just edit "SweetFX_settings.txt"

i see you use often the vignette effect, the graphics mod i have uploaded has vignette, you just need to enable it and change some parameters. also i see a HDR like color sheme wich you can enable too and adjust to your likes :p

Funny thing that vignette effect, I like to use it in scenes where something should stand out more but at the same time fill up some space with a darker overlay to keep things like wallpapers a bit more shady and not overly bright. I know I sometimes overkill it with the faded darkness but I just couldn't resist, especially for Nod's more darker theme. I'm not a big fan of vignettes in games though, not sure why but they just don't appeal to me in there. I'm just having fun with these images. Not trying to make them look realistic or anything, just a certain kind of awesome. ^^

Edited by AZ-Stalker

that was just a little note to you :D eyecandy can be done even without realism, just wanted to tell you the current possibilitys by comparing your wallpapers. as i said there are even settings to change the intensity of the effect (has even notes to not go over a limit so game will not crash) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

ncpv86g.jpg

So yeah, that's one hell of a vehicle! And you can view it before and after as always. I even managed to get a decent looking screen-got-flamed effect without resorting to any kind of additional flame brushes or picture inserts, the game did most of the work.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

• 5 months later...

GUYfqlv.jpg

PwAg3dy.jpg

Titan before and after. Harvester before and after. Again, nothing special - just a fairly quick eye candy fix.

Also, any console command for spectator mode in LAN/SP? It's hard always running around with an Umagon without her explosives, very restricting.

What kind of filter or effect did you apply to both images? I use photoshop myself for photo editing, though i wanna know other things from others about effects like this.

Edited by Bayonetta