[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

Could be that I'm just trying to bait some discussion so that we have something to work off of for today. Or maybe...

Could be that I have an unlynchable role and want to prove it straight away to get myself into clear town territory right off the bat. Whether that would mean I am actually town or not, who knows~?

Could be that I'm trying a weak gambit to mark myself town "because no scum member would vote for himself." Problem with that theory is that no town member would ever vote for himself either. It's the only move a town member can make that will be 100% wrong. But who knows~?

However, there is the potential for roles that benefit from being lynched, similar to the one that would have benefited from being killed last game. Maybe I have a role that activates on lynch? Who knows~?

Or, maybe she told me to say there is something about my role that makes it necessary to do stupid things every post. Who knows~?

Or maybe it's multiple of the above? Or maybe it's something I'm not saying? Who knows~?

Discussion has started well enough, it looks like. Your multiple "Who knows~?" worries me of what will be happening here. Of the "Who know~?", I'm especially curious of what benefit there is to being lynched.

##vote Category5

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Mojoman to be lynched!

##vote Category5

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 23 hours, 41 min, 27 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Mojoman

Chaos_Knight voted Category 5 Hurricane

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane

Isaac The Madd voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

3/10 votes casted so far

Category 5 Hurricane has the most votes - 2

I for one am innocent of any misdeeds! Why just last night comrade Voekov and I were enjoying our potato based alcohol and leaf based smokums.

This just reminds me to much of this.

fellowkids.jpg

Poor line of reasoning for reaction to Day 1 flavor text.

[Vote Cancel] Isaac The Madd cancelled his/her vote on Mojoman!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 22 hours, 45 min, 43 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Mojoman

ChopBam voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

3/10 votes casted so far

Did anyone else get caught out by the fact that the phase is 48 hours, not 24? Because I did.

##vote FRAYDO

If you are worried about what might happen if I am lynched, why are you pushing for it?

Finding a way to get a vote in every post doesn't feel good. Makes me feel Tzar-ish.

##vote FRAYDO

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted FRAYDO to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 22 hours, 13 min, 18 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted FRAYDO

ChopBam voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

3/10 votes casted so far

I'm semi suspicious of Isaac backing off of Mojo that quickly. In defense of Mojo, Day 1 flavor text posting isn't a scummy reason to vote him. Just as well, quickly backing out of a vote as soon as a single person points out it's not scummy to post Day 1 flavor text (without further post content) is, in fact, scummy.

##vote Isaac The Madd

20~ hours to go, and votes are already going around.

I was tempted to vote Mojoman too, but flavor is flavor, and I can respect that. A comrade such as he should not be lynched without good reason.

Did anyone else get caught out by the fact that the phase is 48 hours, not 24? Because I did.

##vote FRAYDO

If you are worried about what might happen if I am lynched, why are you pushing for it?

Finding a way to get a vote in every post doesn't feel good. Makes me feel Tzar-ish.

Curiosity may kill me, who knows~?

##vote Isaac The Madd

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Isaac The Madd to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 21 hours, 46 min, 55 sec

CVC:

ChopBam voted nobody

Jeod voted Isaac The Madd

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

4/10 votes casted so far

Lolnope. I always read the rules and intro posts. Scum sometimes froget about some of the rules and realities, which make them easier to spot.

Question: Are you forced to vote on somebody in every post?

Pffft. I am nothing like this young American pupper.

Why, here is a recent photograph of me and comrade Voekov just last week. *image*

*I am poor at formatting*

Responding to a serious vote that was mistakenly made because said person forgot about the joke phase by making another joke post when the joke phase is over may not be the best of ideas.

Question: Are you forced to vote on somebody in every post?

It's bad of me, but since VERTi60 includes notes and rules that don't even apply to the game that is currently being played, I've gotten to the point where I barely read the post. I better re-read it now.

As for the second question, that isn't exactly accurate, is all I will say. To prove that, I will leave this one without a vote.

Why is Cat5 throwing votes everywhere and being both vague and analytical about his own vote? Seems out-of-character, especially after last game where he sat back for a bit while everything unfolded? I don't like it.

Then again, FRAYDO expressed concern over lynching Cat5 and then immediately voting him to be lynched. He's also been pushing pretty hard (yoink) and it's still just Day 1. I think I'm going to wait for a few more posts, but those two seem somewhat off.

I believe that our beloved comrade Cat5 may have been tricked by the Allied dogs but is not yet beyond redemption!

I believe he questions his allegiance to mother Russia, but is not yet a traitorous dog.

He acts as one who wishes to be found out, who perhaps wants another chance to join the Glorious Revolution.

Or he has simply become deranged by capitalist propaganda and wishes to take many down with him.

*I think Cat5 is neutral and is either unlynchable or will explode when killed*

It's bad of me, but since VERTi60 includes notes and rules that don't even apply to the game that is currently being played, I've gotten to the point where I barely read the post. I better re-read it now.

Just to remind you, Voe lost the ''Earthgov'' team the game because he thought that the Marines were his enemies. He never read his role pm which stated that the Marines were his allies.

As for the second question, that isn't exactly accurate, is all I will say. To prove that, I will leave this one without a vote.

Hmm, that is quite interesting. Willing to elaborate on that?

Mafia doublepost EDIT: To clarify, the ''Earthgov'' game I was refering to was Death Space 2.

##vote Cat5

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 18 hours, 2 min, 1 sec

CVC:

ChopBam voted Category 5 Hurricane

Jeod voted Isaac The Madd

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

5/10 votes casted so far

Category 5 Hurricane has the most votes - 3

I was on the go when I made my vote, so let me flesh it out a bit more here.

Cat5 is trying to stir things up, throw stuff around, and then blow smoke and confusion on his actions without really providing any answers. In reality I would have voted for him right after he voted for himself, in order to help him possibly prove that he is unlynchable again, and thus [most likely] proving himself to be a townie building again, or something of that nature. Lynching him could also blow up in our face, but something in me doubts that possibility.

What else can really be accomplished on Day 1?

Hmm, that is quite interesting. Willing to elaborate on that?

Not completely, no, because that would place me in a strategic disadvantage, and I obviously don't know who I can trust with that info yet.

More of an disadvantage than I already am, at any rate. (If you've happened to see the early stages of the Danganronpa 3 Anime, it's like that.)

I'll just say for the foreseeable future, as much as possible, my posts will have a vote in it and it will always be different than the previous one, which may make me look more erratic than I actually am.

I like the amount of attention this is getting. This is good! And yes, totally out of character!

Have I mentioned that I hate fool roles? Just wanted to make sure I got that out there,

Uh, who did I have my vote on last? FRAYDO?

##vote Mojoman

I'll be cycling between these two. So far I dislike the reactions of these two the most.

Not completely, no, because that would place me in a strategic disadvantage, and I obviously don't know who I can trust with that info yet.

More of an disadvantage than I already am, at any rate. (If you've happened to see the early stages of the Danganronpa 3 Anime, it's like that.)

I haven't seen that anime for the exact reason that it's an anime.

I'll just say for the foreseeable future, as much as possible, my posts will have a vote in it and it will always be different than the previous one, which may make me look more erratic than I actually am.

I like the amount of attention this is getting. This is good! And yes, totally out of character!

I don't like the amount of attention you're getting, I've seem something similiar before with all the little quirks. We let that person get away with it and that ended up costing us the game.

Uh, who did I have my vote on last? FRAYDO?

##vote Mojoman

I'll be cycling between these two. So far I dislike the reactions of these two the most.

While I agree that Mojoman has been suspicious, I do not believe he's worth my time as much as you are.

Have I mentioned that I hate fool roles? Just wanted to make sure I got that out there,

Is this a soft claim for fool?

I was on the go when I made my vote, so let me flesh it out a bit more here.

Cat5 is trying to stir things up, throw stuff around, and then blow smoke and confusion on his actions without really providing any answers. In reality I would have voted for him right after he voted for himself, in order to help him possibly prove that he is unlynchable again, and thus [most likely] proving himself to be a townie building again, or something of that nature. Lynching him could also blow up in our face, but something in me doubts that possibility.

What else can really be accomplished on Day 1?

Agreed.

##Vote Cat5 For now. Give us satisfactory answers. Mojoman, you're not yet out of my suspicion sphere.