[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

Actually, that was rather telling.

Regarding previous games, it's true that I and some other veterans don't care about the spotlight because we're confident enough to put a spin on it. However, there are still those who act on instinct and do their best to stay in the shadows until eyes are on someone else.

Well the day just started, it's hard to tell if people are in shadows or just didn't had a chance to read the thread yet. You could tell when the day is over though.

##vote Verti60

Oh that felt good.

##unvote

Welp, looks like we brexited the joke phase rather quickly. Time for scumhunting!

KY, I thought you learned something from previous game. This post is not remotely funny nor has any value. Makes you look scummy.

##unvote for now

>People do it en masse in Jeod Mafia, is fine cuz Verti is usually GM

>I do it for same reason, scumtell

k den

In all fairness, D1 is a tough scumhunt. I'd like to see what other people have to say.

What do you have to say? Any thoughts that could open some topics? It's indeed hard to go on scumhunt if you don't provide any points to discuss other than obvious observation content.

Dude, we're only an hour in, I've only just finished my breakfast, and so far only you have provided anything to go on (putting me under the microscope over a jokevote while also ignoring Mojo, who did the same thing), but really even that is a super flimsy argument. I've got my eye on you, just in case.

##vote RNGesus

The power of RNGesus made you vote for yourself!

SON OF A B*TCH.

:v

FRAYDO's RNG luck is still a thing I guess. 

Regarding previous games, it's true that I and some other veterans don't care about the spotlight because we're confident enough to put a spin on it. However, there are still those who act on instinct and do their best to stay in the shadows until eyes are on someone else.

Well the day just started, it's hard to tell if people are in shadows or just didn't had a chance to read the thread yet. You could tell when the day is over though.

##vote Verti60

Oh that felt good.

##unvote

Welp, looks like we brexited the joke phase rather quickly. Time for scumhunting!

KY, I thought you learned something from previous game. This post is not remotely funny nor has any value. Makes you look scummy.

##unvote for now

k den

In all fairness, D1 is a tough scumhunt. I'd like to see what other people have to say.

What do you have to say? Any thoughts that could open some topics? It's indeed hard to go on scumhunt if you don't provide any points to discuss other than obvious observation content.

Dude, we're only an hour in, I've only just finished my breakfast, and so far only you have provided anything to go on (putting me under the microscope over a jokevote while also ignoring Mojo, who did the same thing), but really even that is a super flimsy argument. I've got my eye on you, just in case.

You are being a huge hypocrite now.

Also KY don't take it personally I just want to help you to improve your posting content. Looks like making you a bit angry helps :p

And yea Mojo is my second candidate for lynch, but CK came out of nowhere with his vote with crap reasoning as well.

Dude I already have a full page of journal. Geez, tone down the posting guys. :p

Spare the mafia doc otherwise there won't be place for night kill discussion :p

It's a Word doc saved to my desktop bro. Believe it or not there are ways of telling people there's a lot to do on D1 besides intentionally triggering them.

You know that instead of being cryptic you can write your thoughts directly here so we have some content to discuss. Then you can make comments on the comments of your comments. Profit!

It's a Word doc saved to my desktop bro. Believe it or not there are ways of telling people there's a lot to do on D1 besides intentionally triggering them.

You know that instead of being cryptic you can write your thoughts directly here so we have some content to discuss. Then you can make comments on the comments of your comments. Profit!

I'm writing most thoughts here, but there are internal thoughts I obviously can't discuss here.

##vote RNGesus

The power of RNGesus made you vote for yourself!

SON OF A B*TCH.

:v

FRAYDO's RNG luck is still a thing I guess. 

##vote Verti60

Oh that felt good.

##unvote

##unvote for now

k den

You are being a huge hypocrite now.

Also KY don't take it personally I just want to help you to improve your posting content. Looks like making you a bit angry helps :p

Fair enough. I figured you were either doing that or trying to push me as an easy lynch target. Glad to see it was the former.. for now.

And you don't keep us updated with your analytics... why?

MAFIA EDIT: NINJA'D AGAIN! Verti might've been looking to see if I would cower into the shadowy corner. That ain't happening

Goddamnit.

Ok I'm missing your point here, explain please. My aim here is to get a discussion going rather commenting all the time.

You think I'm scum yet you intentionally trigger KY? What's your aim?

You are always scum, your Big Red Text says so. (also i'm being sarcastic half the time)

You're ignoring my questions.

Be careful with your posts, KY. I get that you're set on fixing the fencesitting this time, but don't overcorrect yourself. You saw the kind of misdirection I used during the Chrono Vortex game--say too much and scum will twist your words to suit their fake arguments.

Damn east coasters and Europeans. I wake up and we're on page 2.

I don't know what to make of Jeod's claims about D1 tells, but in my book everyone gets a clean slate and I have no reason right now to distrust him.

From my meta knowledge of KY he always acts scummy so nothing new there. :p

Honestly I feel kinda sorry for Voe. Poor kid's had a crappy time of mafia lately. Lynched? Silenced and framed? Decapitated by a chainsaw?

MAFIA EDIT: NINJA'D AGAIN! Verti might've been looking to see if I would cower into the shadowy corner. That ain't happening

Goddamnit.

Ok I'm missing your point here, explain please. My aim here is to get a discussion going rather commenting all the time.

My line of thinking is that you're either an aggressive town player trying to make sure people can't slip under the RADAR by making one or two posts and hoping nobody cares, OR that you're an aggressive scum player looking to use my inexperience and bad discussion skills from last game to pass the lynch onto someone else. If I were to make a guess, I'd say it's a 60/40 likelihood. I'm trying to be nice since it's Day 1, but you're testing my patience.

I don't know what to make of Jeod's claims about D1 tells, but in my book everyone gets a clean slate and I have no reason right now to distrust him.

Honestly I feel kinda sorry for Voe. Poor kid's had a crappy time of mafia lately. Lynched? Silenced and framed? Decapitated by a chainsaw?

Where's Verti in all this?

Good opening post, food for new discussion.

@time: we have more time for the early start to compensate so not a biggie even for US guys

@Jeod: he's always scum regardless what he does

@KY: pretty much but I tried to help him with a bit of triggering :p

@voe: voe's mafia life in a nutshell, nothing new. But on the other hand, last game he got a good role though and hey he won APB Mafia II as scum also.

@everyone; What do you think about Chaos Knight's post? 

Sorry Jeod I was on my phone and I pressed "delete" on your post instead of "quote." It disappeared with no confirmation and now I don't know where it is.

You asked what I think of Verti. Well, if you must know, he and I are planning to silence you this time and we're feigning silence again. :p

Goddamnit.

My line of thinking is that you're either an aggressive town player trying to make sure people can't slip under the RADAR by making one or two posts and hoping nobody cares, OR that you're an aggressive scum player looking to use my inexperience and bad discussion skills from last game to pass the lynch onto someone else. If I were to make a guess, I'd say it's a 60/40 likelihood. I'm trying to be nice since it's Day 1, but you're testing my patience.

I'd like to test your patience, as it seems it does help improve your content. Also I feel like to many people wants me dead (waiting for Cat5 and others to vote me as well), so I'll try to make the best of D1 before I'm lynched or NK-ed.

The more content we get on D1 the better to go on for people to analyze next day.

How funny would it be if this lingo about a private journal was actually reference to a scumdoc and he was trying to slip it under our noses?

Scum does their journals in scum docs actually. It's not a bad thing, it's actually a good thing for later read.

Sorry Jeod I was on my phone and I pressed "delete" on your post instead of "quote." It disappeared with no confirmation and now I don't know where it is.

Mistakes are mistakes, but I would avoid doing that in the future. No harm now, but that could have been a VERY important post.